Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Adam Barton (Adam Thomas)

We think it's probably going to be a long while until Emmerdale fans see the return of Adam Barton – and not least because of Moira Dingle's upcoming shock confession.

That's because actor Adam Thomas, whose character is currently on the run in the soap, has switched the Yorkshire dales for a new BBC drama set in Wales.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter

CAM
    @CAM_London
    We can't wait for the new @BBC family drama #PitchingIn! Congratulations to @adamthomas21 who will be on our screens next Spring to show us what a family will do to make the best of a very unusual situation! @bexelliff

6:40 PM - Sep 18, 2018
    40 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Agency Creative Artists Management revealed the news on Twitter yesterday (September 18), congratulating Adam on his new role in "family drama" Pitching In.

Adam is set to star alongside Gavin & Stacey co-stars Larry Lamb and Melanie Walters in the new show, which is set to follow a family making the "the best of a very unusual situation".

Pitching In is expected to arrive on the BBC next spring.

Adam's latest career move follows the news that the actor is "working in the property industry" between acting jobs.

Responding to claims that he would no longer be returning to acting, Adam reassured fans via Instagram that he'll never turn his back on acting.

Digital Spy

https://meteorologiadelcaribe.com/em...DA-W6ZwHsZAHiI

EMMERDALE may have hinted at Adam Barton’s return to the ITV soap during tonight’s episode with one particular clue, despite actor Adam Thomas leaving earlier this year. When Emmerdale favourite Adam left the ITV soap, most people had turned their backs on him as they believed he’d down his aunt Emma Barton.

In tense scenes aired in January, Cain Dingle and Aaron Dingle concocted a plan to get Adam safely out of the country after becoming aware it was actually Moira Dingle who had downn Emma.

While the entire charade was Adam’s way of keeping his mother safe and able to live her life with freedom, it meant his wife Victoria Barton had to remain in the dark. Yet once the chef finally learned the truth in recent episodes, Victoria has been hellbent on finding her ex, and is even using a private investigator to help her now.

During tonight’s instalment however, Aaron dropped a complete bombshell on his husband Robert Sugden and newcomer Matty Barton. Viewers had already guessed Aaron was hiding something on the soap when he was spotted staring at an unknown number on his phone.

But tonight, the character finally revealed the truth. Speaking to Matty and Robert at the Woolpack bar, Aaron sheepishly said: “You don’t need to keep searching for him. Adam messaged me on a private account a few weeks ago, from Budapest.

Earlier, Matty admitted to his and Adam’s mother Moira he wasn’t even sure he wanted Victoria to find Adam, following their brief tryst two weeks ago.

But now the group have some concrete information of where Adam is, and they know he’s alive and safe, will this be the catalyst for his triumphant return to the village? One way this could happen is if Moira finally confesses to murdering Emma in court. While Adam will still likely go to prison, his sentence would be drastically reduced.

Ever since viewers watched Victoria Barton launch a campaign to track down her missing husband Adam, hopes were raised that Adam Thomas would be reprising his role for an Emmerdale return but sadly it’s not to be – just yet anyway. Appearing on an episode of ITV’s Lorraine, the popular actor confirmed to Carol Vorderman that there were no plans for him to go back at this stage – however, he wasn’t ruling it out in the near future. Instead, Adam is now focusing on the upcoming BBC family drama Pitching In, in which he stars alongside his former I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! campmate Larry Lamb. And it was the jungle experience that made him quit Emmerdale in the first place. He said: ‘As soon as I got back I’d realised I was done [with Emmerdale]. I told my boss, “I’m done now I’ve made up my mind.”’

metro.co.uk

I'm a Celebrity: Extra Camp newest presenter

on line talk he is in talks to return

Thread Information