Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Adam Barton (Adam Thomas)

gutted to hear that Adam Thomas {a.k.a Adam Barton } is leaving Emmerdale early next year ... but ...

I have a feeling this won't be the only big character exit we see in the next few months to a year, there is also speculation that Jeff Hordley {a.k.a Cain Dingle } or Danny Miller {a.k.a Aaron Dingle } are being replaced in September 2017 due to Emmerdale Producer Iain MacLeod making the following comment in this http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-...-is-on-the-way article to Radio Times ''MacLeod’s description immediately brings to mind a young Cain or Aaron type rather than another Sam or Zak… Such is the complex nature of the Dingle family tree there are endless long-lost relatives who could turn up and slot into the show, so prepare yourselves for a secret son/brother/cousin to arrive at Wishing Well Cottage.''

maybe jason kills adam

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (26-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    maybe jason kills adam
    yes!!!!

I wonder is Adam seriously ill from his beating off Jason, his sight is troubling him

I would not like to see him die as Moira has already lost Holly

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wonder is Adam seriously ill from his beating off Jason, his sight is troubling him

I would not like to see him die as Moira has already lost Holly
    I said a similar scenario a post, because Adam wont just leave Moira after losing Holly. Cain would have to reunite with Moira or Adam dies. But same, I would hate to see Moira lose another child.

I think its Emma who dies on 5th October { 4 days after the Moira Farm Barn fire on 29th September episode } then I think Finn is found and prounced dead in the woods on 6th October

Adam is still on Emmerdale TV until 2nd week of January I think Iain MacLeod said

and Moira is supposed to be front and center of a story line going from 2017 into 2018

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-10-2017), helena1414 (08-10-2017), Perdita (08-10-2017)

Adam Barton (played by Adam Thomas) might be bowing out of Emmerdale early next year, but fans of the soap character don't have to worry as he won't be being killed off.

"They're keeping the door open," Natalie J Robb, who plays Adam's on-screen mother Moira Dingle, told the Daily Star Sunday. "So hopefully he'll pop back at some point. He's like a son to me. I'm really going to miss him."

Speculation about Adam leaving the soap had been ongoing for a while before Emmerdale finally confirmed his departure back in June.

"I've had an amazing eight years working on Emmerdale and I've loved every minute of it," Adam said in a statement at the time.

"It was a really tough decision to take to leave, but I felt that now is the time to move on and challenge myself with some new roles."

"I'm gutted," Natalie added on her on-screen son's exit from the show.

"He told me a while before he decided to leave. He needs to tread the boards and see what else is out there."

Digital Spy

Online rumours that Adam will be arrested today for Emma's murder which is also his exit storyline ..

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Online rumours that Adam will be arrested today for Emma's murder which is also his exit storyline ..
    taking the rap for moira?

Thread Information