Thread: No More Lost

No More Lost

THE producer of Lost has ruled out plans for a movie spin-off - saying the cult drama will end after the next series.

Damon Lindelof added he owed it to fans to tie up as many loose ends as possible.

He said: "We won't be vague and ambiguous - there will be a lot of answers. We've no plans to continue the story of Lost beyond series six.

"My wife says 'never say never'. I say 'never'."

Lindelof also said there would be no happy ending. He added: "Bittersweet comes with the territory. The ending we're aspiring to is fair."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-producer.html

I have been rewatching all the lost episodes (got them in a boxset) and can't believe there is so much I missed.. As I know the end now, there is so many clues in Season 1 to this ending... for all you losties out there, get rewatching.. still a fabby show
    Super Mod

Lost is something ive never watched. it may have to be my next boxset.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I have been rewatching all the lost episodes (got them in a boxset) and can't believe there is so much I missed.. As I know the end now, there is so many clues in Season 1 to this ending... for all you losties out there, get rewatching.. still a fabby show
    What clues are there?
    Ive always rewatched a box set as soon as I got them which was always as soon as they came out, I just dont have time to rewatch them at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    What clues are there?
    Ive always rewatched a box set as soon as I got them which was always as soon as they came out, I just dont have time to rewatch them at the moment
    The bit where Locke is describing the game to Walt.. you can see hints that Hurley will make a fantastic leader and the whole good v evil is very much evident throughout...
    Super Mod

Thread Information