Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JSW’s Emmerdale Extraordinare (13/03/05-18/03/05)

Are you sure? I think you maybe in for a suprise

that's what my friends keep telling me that it's shelly who dies but the i've read that it's steph and not shelly who dies.
    i'd prefer they kill shelly off and get steph back to her badiest again, she was really good in the previous storylines where she tried to kill alan.

I hope it is shelly who gets knocked off, what an annoying woman she is, at least Stephs got some balls

Monday 14 March Rodney puts Glynis in the picture and Eric in the frame at the art gallery opening. Tom’s livid when Jimmy outbids King Enterprises for a contract. Steph offers to leave the village. Tuesday 15 March Shelly makes Turner choose between her and Steph. Libby’s hints don’t register with a thick-skinned Andy. Wed 16 March Shelly leaves the village and Steph vows to bring her back. Andy learns Libby no longer has a boyfriend. Thursday 17 March It’s Emmerdale’s 4000th episode and a showdown between Shelly and Steph ends in tragedy. Chas realises she still loves Carl. Friday 18 March Chloe warns Chas off Carl and Laurel fears her future with Ashley is slipping away. Sunday 20 March Laurel and Ashley struggle with their lack of intimacy and privacy. Monday 21 March Chloe launches a charm offensive with Carl’s ex-wife. Ashley and Laurel face their fears. Bob upsets Diane when she goes for her chemo. Tuesday 22 March Will another letter put Carl off Chloe’s scent? Wednesday 23 March Carl sets a trap. Paddy’s like a rabbit caught in the headlights when Viv demands his services. Thursday 24 March Dawn finds a quick fix for her cash crisis. Friday 24 March Chas is gunning for Chloe. Viv realises she needs a man...

I think Steph has been playing Alan and Shelly off each other all the time, and she's just been pretending that she's happy with Alan And Shelly being together. Maybe we'll find this out when they confront each other on Thursday.

no that cant be

do paddy and viv really get together

thank you ems for making the banner

it looks like it, ewww!

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    Are you sure? I think you maybe in for a suprise
    JJ, I think it was you who had the suprise!

Hooray.... Steph lives on!!

Great-I'm glad Shelly got 'pushed' over the side though the death scene was a bit lame! Shelly was really starting to annoy me, such a victim!

Thread Information