Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Series 4

Does anyone know when the new series is being shown in UK?
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

A sneak peek at the next 'Heroes'

Friday, November 13 2009, 20:38 GMT

Warning: This article contains spoilers and images from Heroes season four, episode ten that some readers may prefer to avoid.

Spoiler:
    To recap: the last we saw, Sylar (who is really Matt) was shot by police after Matt tricked Sylar into pretending he had a gun. Meanwhile Nathan (who is really Sylar) came knocking on the door of his brother Peter asking for help.

So, what next? Well, as the pictures below show, the grim reaper hasn't come knocking for Matt/Sylar just yet...

The Petrelli brothers arrive at the hospital to see Matt:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s1/he...xt-heroes.html
    Last edited by Perdita; 15-11-2009 at 09:59. Reason: source

Warning: This article contains spoilers about Heroes season four, episode eleven that some readers may prefer to avoid.

Spoiler:
    Next week is the penultimate episode of Heroes before its midseason break (the remaining seven episodes will air from January).

And, appropriately enough, it's Thanksgiving! HRG decides to host dinner and invites Claire, ex-wife Sandra, Sandra's new boyfriend and a mystery guest. Keep reading to find out who it is...

Claire holds court at the Bennets.

Sandra and new fancyman Doug Douglas seem unimpressed with what she has to say.

Pleased with herself, Claire raises a toast.

HRG smiles across at his mystery guest...

... homewrecking whore Lauren!

I am really looking forward to this show, apparently it is due to start in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I am really looking forward to this show, apparently it is due to start in January.
    Oh, thanks for that! I've been very good and avoiding all the Heroes spoilers!!

My friend said BBC might not show the next and final series of Heroes because the viewing figures for the last series weren't good enough I hope they DO show it! And soon!

Heroes has more viewers through illegal downloads than via television, a report has claimed.

According to TorrentFreak, the number of downloads on BitTorrent - around 6,580,000 - exceeded the average viewership - an estimated 5,900,000 - on US television in 2009.

With these figures in mind, Heroes has topped the list as the most-pirated show of 2009, Lost being a close second.

Prison Break, Dexter and House make up the top five, with 24 and Desperate Housewives just outside. The top ten is rounded off with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Grey's Anatomy and True Blood.

Showtime's Dexter joins Heroes as the only other show to receive more viewers via illegal downloads.

From DS

Deleted
    Last edited by Perdita; 07-01-2010 at 14:39.

Sorry, wrong thread, I can't edit at the mo

Spoiler:
    Masi Oka has revealed that he was devastated when Heroes producers decided to axe Adrian Pasdar from the series.

The show's 2009 midseason cliffhanger saw Pasdar's character Nathan commit suicide following a long battle with Sylar for his body.

Speaking exclusively to DS, Oka said that he hopes Pasdar will be written back into the series in the future.

"These guys are people who have been here since day one," he said. "They're a part of our family. Adrian in particular - he's my mentor, my friend, my brother.

"Doing this show without him would be such a great loss. Hopefully, we'll find a way to make it all work out."

He continued: "When we lost Santiago [Cabrera] in the first season, it was devastating. I wouldn't wish that on anybody at all. With any kind of death, they could come back in Heroes. Whatever happens, nothing's final."

Heroes continues Mondays at 8pm on NBC.
    Last edited by Perdita; 07-01-2010 at 19:27. Reason: add spoiler tags properly

Thread Information