View Poll Results: Which do you prefer??

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackberry

5 25.00%
  • iPhone

9 45.00%
  • Don't have a preference

6 30.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackberry or iPhone

I am hoping to get the I Phone today! Rather excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Control yourself Davy.

You will like me become an iphone addict. There is no cure.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Control yourself Davy.

You will like me become an iphone addict. There is no cure.
    Haha just bought one from the 02 shop. I am getting worried though, as I need to connect the phone to my Itunes and my laptop has a habit of crashing whenever I connect something to it and try and transfer documents from my laptop onto something else! I will be so angry if it crashes!

see i'd get an i phone but the pay monthly tarrifs are rubbish on it! 75 texts and 120 minutes, for £30 quid a month, i don't think so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    see i'd get an i phone but the pay monthly tarrifs are rubbish on it! 75 texts and 120 minutes, for £30 quid a month, i don't think so!!!
    Mine is £34 per month for 600 minutes and 500 text (That is for a 24 month contract, though)
    Last edited by Trinity; 11-09-2009 at 15:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Mine is £34 per month for 600 minutes and 500 text (That is for a 24 month contract, though)
    Snap. That is the same contract I got today. Loving my I Phone... spent all afternoon on it though, so having a break from it at the moment!

oh i hate contracts, had a bad experience with orange a few years back so i just got a PAYG its a lot easier
    Maisie Mouse

my current contract i get unlimited texts and 600 minutes for 15 pound a month from orange (was meant to be 30, but becuase i'm a "valued and loyal customer" they offered it to me for 15 pound) there's not much chance im gonna switch to any other network in a hurry with a contact like that. i just wish the i phone would become avaible to Orange customers. I'm sure it will sooner or later.

I really want an i phone, i keep seeing people with them! i do still have an issue with how bad a deal you get in regards to calls and texts with 02.

I'm tied into my contract with Orange until next summer (damn 18 month contracts)! But after then I will see whether or not it's worth switching to 02 to get one.

btw do you get acess to the internet anywhere anytime for free with the i phone? that would be perfect for a facebook whore like me!

I really want an i phone, i keep seeing people with them! i do still have an issue with how bad a deal you get in regards to calls and texts with 02.

I'm tied into my contract with Orange until next summer (damn 18 month contracts)! But after then I will see whether or not it's worth switching to 02 to get one.

btw do you get acess to the internet anywhere anytime for free with the i phone? that would be perfect for a facebook whore like me!
    Unlimited internet access included in the £34. They have a cool Facebook App that is really easy to use, too

I do not have the very, very latest phone, though. But I am really happy with the one I have, and it is fab if you get lost - you can pull up a map and it shows you where you are, lol. Excellent for a rubbish map reader like me!

Thread Information