Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas)

I have to say that I thought her pink top was quite nice too. It left very little to the imagination.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-10-2010)

I agree....Phew!

More please...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (19-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    More please...
    Or LESS even!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-10-2010)

RACY Rosie Webster proved too hot to handle for some Corrie viewers on Monday.

They complained to TV watchdog Ofcom that the top worn by Helen Flanagan, 20, was too saucy to be shown before the 9pm watershed.

One parent complained: “She was dressed like a tart. It was totally inappropriate for that time of night.”

Ofcom have had complaints about the 8.30pm episode, but sources claim it is unlikely they will take the matter further.

But Corrie had better brace themselves for a new rumpus as Rosie and builder Jason Grimshaw strip off for a lingerie ad.

Poor Jason (Ryan Thomas, 26) is roped in after giving Rosie a lift to the space-themed photoshoot with the slogan “In space no-one can hear you scream”.

And they become an item after getting turned on in front of the camera. They can’t keep their hands off each other and end up getting frisky in his builder’s van.

A show spokeswoman said: “Rosie then sees her and Jason as Weatherfield’s answer to Katie and Peter.

“She hasn’t quite managed to hit the big time on her own so sees an opportunity to create a new Rosie and Jason brand.”

Meanwhile, last orders have been called for Liz McDonald. Actress Beverley Callard, 53, is quitting the soap as the bubbly Rovers landlady, but she is not being killed off.

Bev wants to do more TV projects and is set to marry partner Jon McEwan. The star had a five-year break from the show in the 90s, and took time off with depression after a breakdown last year.

Last night Bev said: “I’m looking forward to seeing what life has to offer beyond Liz’s famous miniskirts!”

Producer Phil Collinson said: “We all wish her well and hope to see Liz return some time in the future.”

Daily Star

Some people really need to get a life

Oh come on get a life. Yes that top was too tight and didn't leave a lot to the imagination but that was the whole point. Rosie is supposed to dress like that. and to be honest she was dressed no differently on Monday night to what most young females dress like in the real world.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

And for those of you who missed last nights episode

Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has admitted that her first on-screen kiss with Ryan Thomas was "weird".

The actress, who plays Rosie Webster in the ITV1 soap, revealed that she sees Thomas (Jason Grimshaw) as a brother, but soon got used to their characters' relationship.

Speaking of her new storyline, she told The Mirror: "Trust the writers to give it to me! I didn't have time to worry about it - or hit the gym! Ryan and I are like brother and sister so the first kiss was weird, but once we got that out of the way it was fine.

"It wasn't as passionate as it looked as Ryan was in agony from an infected tooth. But I'm glad Rosie has got a boyfriend - it shows she has a heart."

Referring to the show's upcoming 50th birthday celebrations, she added: "I've grown up on the cobbles - I started when I was nine - so the 50th anniversary is going to be emotional! It's such a legendary time to be in Coronation Street. I don't know whether Rosie will be in Corrie for 50 years though!"

Flanagan also talked about Sally Whittaker, who plays her on-screen mum, and her battle with cancer. She said: "Filming the scenes when she really did have breast cancer in real life were so emotional and difficult.

"Sally's not just my screen mum but like my real mum. It sounds a bit weird but she's like an angel to me."

Following their lingerie shoot a heated romance between Rosie Webster and Jason Grimshaw - and turns them into Weatherfield's answer to Katie Price and Peter Andre.
    Hunky builder Jason (Ryan Thomas) is roped into stripping off after giving Rosie (Helen Flanagan) a lift to the saucy shoot.
    The male model booked for the job doesn't show up so the photographer gets him in as a replacement - with a little help from Rosie.
    And things soon start to get steamy for the camera as Jason poses in next to nothing.
    This picture shows what the ad might look like - using Kings of Silk, a customer of the Street's Underworld - as the lingerie brand, which has the slogan: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream!
    When the job is over the pair drive back to Coronation Street in Jason's van - and it doesn't take long for them to get passionate for real.
    After they hook up Rosie plans to make the most of their image as Weatherfield's hottest new couple.
    A Corrie spokesman said: "Rosie does see her and Jason as Weatherfield's answer to Katie and Peter. She hasn't quite managed to hit the big time on her own so she sees an opportunity to create a new Rosie and Jason brand."
    The pair will appear in the Coronation Street spin-off DVD A Knight's Tale, which is out next month.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz13Krh2oaP

Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan has backed the decision to pair up Rosie Webster and Jason Grimshaw in the soap's latest romance storyline.

Last week, Flanagan's character gave into temptation and slept with Jason (Ryan Thomas) after they unexpectedly teamed up for a steamy underwear photoshoot.

Speaking to The Bolton News about the plot, Flanagan commented: "I'm so happy they've put us together because we work well together and, of course, Ryan's a good friend.

"I think it's a really good storyline because my character has never really had a boyfriend since Craig when she was 16. It's really nice for a guy to take Rosie seriously and not treat her badly."

She added: "It's kind of maturing for the character."

Flanagan and Thomas recently predicted that Rosie and Jason's fling could develop into a full-blown love story.

CORRIE'S Helen Flanagan says she would love to see her character Rosie Webster wed boyfriend Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas).
    Helen, 20, told Inside Soap mag, out tomorrow: "It would be amazing. Can you imagine what a bridezilla she'd be? The world would revolve around her."

Thread Information