Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas)

She's probably really nice in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_ View Post
    She's probably really nice in real life
    thing is, i get the feeling she isn't. she seems desperate for corrie to do these 'sexy' storylines to get herself in the papers and lads' mags, rather than concentrating on being a good actress.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-09-2010), tammyy2j (16-09-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    I agree. Dumb and Dumber
    Exactly!

SEXY Corrie star Helen Flanagan serves up a new dish for Rovers fans - herself in a Lancashire hotspot bikini.

Helen, who plays minx Rosie Webster, is about to start a steamy on-screen affair where we see a lot more than just her Rosie cheeks.

And she has revealed exactly how she gets in the mood for what promise to be the Street's sexiest scenes ever - by fantasising about her real-life footballer boyfriend.

So it sounds like ex-Chelsea star Scott Sinclair, 21, will be on her mind a lot! And these exclusive first pics of her flaunting her curves on a beach in Mallorca show viewers are in for a treat.

In the show she romps with Ryan Thomas, 26, who plays builder Jason Grimshaw, after he's persuaded to help her on a saucy photo-shoot.

Helen, 20, who has Swansea City player Scott's name tattooed on her thigh, said: "I've got three underwear scenes coming up.

"But it's all fun, it's just my character. I am in love off-screen and I will be able to put that into my role.

"If you've had those experiences and can feel those emotions you can convey them into the character."

In the show, saucy Rosie has often shocked viewers with her revealing undies.

Her latest sizzling sex scenes could give elderly Street fans a Corrie-nary.

NOTW
    Attached Images Attached Images

Coronation Street star Ryan Thomas has revealed that viewers can expect "all kinds of naughtiness" when his character Jason Grimshaw embarks on a fling with Rosie Webster.

As reported back in August, the Weatherfield duo will sleep together later this month, in what are expected to be the soap's raunchiest ever scenes.

Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday, Thomas explained: "In all the years I've been at Corrie, I've never had a reaction quite like it. Everyone remembers those scenes where Rosie Webster tried to seduce Tony Gordon wearing that basque. Well trust me, what she gets up to with Jason is even hotter.

"There's stripping and all sorts of naughtiness between these two. I've never known a reaction like it. A lot of people who have watched the scenes keep telling me how amazing Jason and Rosie are together."

Pondering the pair's long-term future, he continued: "Rosie is very feisty and poor Jason hasn't been very lucky when it comes to matters of the heart, so it's going to be interesting to see whether or not they'll go the distance. All I know is that the bosses like us together, so it's definitely going to go on for a little while yet."

Helen Flanagan, who plays Rosie, recently said that she was pleased with the forthcoming scenes, describing them as "all fun".

CORRIE'S Rosie Webster and Jason Grimshaw are set to become Weatherfield's answer to Jordan and Alex Reid.
    Bimbo Rosie - played by Helen Flanagan - gets together with builder Jason (Ryan Thomas) after they take part in a steamy photoshoot.

She ditches her plans to snare a footballer and become a WAG as she sees their future as a celebrity couple.

A source told TV Biz: "Rosie realises they could make money together. Before long she's telling everyone they'll be the new Jordan and Alex Reid.

"They're perfectly matched intellectually - Jason is as thick as two short planks, while Rosie wasn't nicknamed Dozy at school for nothing."

The sizzling scenes are due to be screened on the ITV soap later this month - but not everyone's happy.

The source added: "Jason's mum Eileen rightly has Rosie down as a superficial airhead, while Rosie's mum Sally didn't scrimp to send her to private school for nothing."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz12D9b6jBd

Alex Reid has admitted that he has mixed feelings over rumours that he will be mentioned in a forthcoming Coronation Street storyline.

Earlier this month, it was reported that Weatherfield's Rosie Webster will soon start telling everyone that she and Jason Grimshaw could be "the new Jordan and Alex Reid" as she aims to become one half of a celebrity couple.

However, writing in his Star magazine column, Reid confessed that he is not fully happy with the comparison after the article in question stated that "Jason is as thick as two short planks, while Rosie wasn't nicknamed Dozy at school for nothing".

The cage fighter said: "I hear Jason Grimshaw and Rosie Webster are being billed as the new 'Jordan and Alex' on the show.

"On the one hand, it is flattering that we are used as a cultural reference point and that people are talking about us. But on the other, I don't like being described as a 'thicko' - who would? I hate this perception that all cage fighters are brain-dead morons."

He added: "I also think it must be weird for my dad. He is a big fan of Corrie, and - while he is proud of me - things like this will also hurt him."

Reid had a soap career of his own back in 2001 when he played the role of footballer Jason Cunliffe on Hollyoaks.

I think Rosie and Jason are the perfect comparison for Alex and Jordan.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I think Rosie and Jason are the perfect comparison for Alex and Jordan.
    except that Rosie and Jason are smarter, better looking and more successful

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-10-2010)

Loved her pink top last night. God only knows how it stayed up. but I had to laugh at her logic on how to get the decorating done cheap. All else fails get your bits out. Go Girl Power.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

alan45 (19-10-2010), parkerman (19-10-2010)

Thread Information