Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Square Lady's Screengrabs ['Enders]

Square Lady's Screengrabs ['Enders]

Right, opened up a new thread for this! I only do Eastenders/Eastenders related programmes. I might not be able to do all of them straight away. If it's past episodes then I have alot on my computer dating back to Den's death, if it's from this week I don't do them till tonight/over the weekend if I'm not too busy. Most of the screengrabs I have at the moment centre around the following characters - Johnny, Tina, Ruby, Chrissie, Jake, Danny, Kat, Leo and Demi. There are a few exceptions! If in doubt just ask!

I don't mind people using the screengrabs to make fanart but if you want to post them on another messageboard/website I'd rather you contact me first. If it's a messageboard I don't mind but I'd rather post them myself!

I hope they are okay and if you've got any questons you can leave them in this topic and I'll try and answer them. Feel free to request any screengrabs here too!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Amber's Request - Jake & Chrissie @ Chrissie's Birthday Party

Hope they were what you were looking for! xx

Yay Do you want to repost the ones you posted in the other thread? I'll try copying the links over if you want.

Thanks! Do you mind if i use a few chicken??? For a banna?
    xxx

WQ - I'll wait to see if anyone requests them and then if they do I'll repost.
    Layne- Yer, course you can! Anyone is welcome to use them in banners/icons just so long as I'm remembered! lol

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    Right, opened up a new thread for this! I only do Eastenders/Eastenders related programmes. I might not be able to do all of them straight away. If it's past episodes then I have alot on my computer dating back to Den's death, if it's from this week I don't do them till tonight/over the weekend if I'm not too busy. Most of the screengrabs I have at the moment centre around the following characters - Johnny, Tina, Ruby, Chrissie, Jake, Danny, Kat, Leo and Demi. There are a few exceptions! If in doubt just ask!

I don't mind people using the screengrabs to make fanart but if you want to post them on another messageboard/website I'd rather you contact me first. If it's a messageboard I don't mind but I'd rather post them myself!

I hope they are okay and if you've got any questons you can leave them in this topic and I'll try and answer them. Feel free to request any screengrabs here too!

Hiya could you put so demi and leo screen grabs on please. And some kat and alfie if you have got them?

Thank you

Awwwww! Thanks babe! I can't stop looking at them
    Thank God for bringing your fab screen grabs into the world!
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Amber - It's my pleasure
    Eastenders_4ev@ - I'm not sure how many Kat and Alfie grabs I have, I'll have to have a look for you. I've got some older ones!

Thread Information