Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brookside cast members who went onto other things

i don't really watch Hollyoaks but i think he turned up as a fireman

why has he got 2 second names

i think he changed it

oh thanks

leanne who used to be in brookie was in the bill.

i live in liverpool so i see some of the ex characters in town the last one i seen was lance

I think he's now known as both, don't know why though.

Daisy38 he played Ben's friend from the fire station.
    Last edited by Treacle; 07-06-2005 at 14:30.

my mate kate goes to a gym and Diane Burke who played katie rogers now teaches a fitness class that my mate is in

The actress who plays Tess in Casualty was in Brookie as Mick Johnsons 1st wife, and they now play husband and wife again in Casualty.
    In Holby City the guy that plays Owen was in Brookie, he was Jennifer Ellisons dad and the actress that plays his wife in Holby City was also in Brookie, she lived with the doctor chap and the solicitor that Jacqui Dixon was to marry.
    Dont forget Clare Sweeney - Lindsay Corkhill, also the actress that played Patricia Farnham was in Family Affairs also The blonde actress in Murder in Surburbia cant remember her name was in Brookie, she had piercings in her nose etc.. And the nurse from Angels or No Angels what ever its called was the nurse in Brookie who had the affair with the doctor who came from Hollyoaks - I was a big Brookie fan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    The actress who plays Tess in Casualty was in Brookie as Mick Johnsons 1st wife, and they now play husband and wife again in Casualty.
    In Holby City the guy that plays Owen was in Brookie, he was Jennifer Ellisons dad and the actress that plays his wife in Holby City was also in Brookie, she lived with the doctor chap and the solicitor that Jacqui Dixon was to marry.
    Dont forget Clare Sweeney - Lindsay Corkhill, also the actress that played Patricia Farnham was in Family Affairs also The blonde actress in Murder in Surburbia cant remember her name was in Brookie, she had piercings in her nose etc.. And the nurse from Angels or No Angels what ever its called was the nurse in Brookie who had the affair with the doctor who came from Hollyoaks - I was a big Brookie fan!!!!
    The nurse in "No Angels" it's Sunetra Sarker and her character was called Nisha.

I mentioned Claire Sweeney I think already

Of course Gabrielle Glaister turned up in Family Affairs after playing Patricia Farnham.

Mark Moraghan is the name of the actor who plays Owen in Holby City and his wife is played by Patricia Potter, both were in Brookie yeah.

Reg's girlfrind in the bill (the one who died) she was in Brookside on and off for years

She played Leanne and her best moment perhaps was blinding Jacqui Dixon for a while with some kind of spray when they had a fight in Bar Brookie.

The actress is called Vickie Gates.

Thread Information