Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Michael Jackson Dies, Aged 50.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for this guy??? He was Michael Jackson's doctor, Jackson wanted more drugs and he gave it to him... would any other doctor have said NO??? I don't think so... What Michael wants it seems Michael gets and this guy was the fall guy!
    Super Mod

i agree siobhan, i really feel for him, i wasnt expecting the guilty verdict at all!

Of course he was going to be found guilty. Most of the jury were Jackson fans, even though he was only acting on Michael's wishes to give him more medication there was no way he was going to be found not guilty.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Conrad Murray has been sentenced to the maximum four years in jail.

Murray, 58, was found guilty of Michael Jackson's involuntary manslaughter earlier this month.

However due to overcrowding, Murray will likely only serve half of that sentence behind bars. New Californian law means Murray will serve his time in LA County Jail instead of a state prison.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor refused to grant Murray's request of probation.

Judge Pastor ruled Murray must pay "appropriate restitution" to Jackson's estate and children, the sum of which will be decided at a later date, as well as an $800 fine, a $30 court security fee, and a $40 criminal conviction assessment.

The judge told the court: "I find that Dr Murray abandoned his patient who was trusting him; his patient was vulnerable under those circumstances, having been administrated potentially dangerous drugs by his medical provider.

"Dr Murray's course of conduct extended over a period of time, he repeatedly lied and engaged in deceitful misconduct and endeavoured to cover up his transgressions.

"He violated the trust of the medical community, of his colleagues and of his patient and he has absolutely no sense of remorse, absolutely no sense of fault and remains dangerous."

He went on to add: "It's easy to say, 'Oh well, Dr Murray is a medical doctor, he's a smart sophisticated man, he doesn't have a criminal history, he may not be licensed to practise medicine in the future - although that has nothing to do with me, I have no authority over that.

"The fact remains, Dr Murray is offended by that patient dying and I don't have any idea what will prompt Dr Murray to do or not do something in the future that may be dangerous to a patient if he does practise medicine in the United States or even elsewhere."

Just heard that his daughter Paris is in hospital for a suicide attempt

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Apparently she called the hotline before attempting suicide so the ambulance got there before any serious damage was done. She needs help. Her "dad" dies and now others are claimed he was not her dad and DNA test are been done.. poor kid
    Super Mod

Apparently she called the hotline before attempting suicide so the ambulance got there before any serious damage was done. She needs help. Her "dad" dies and now others are claimed he was not her dad and DNA test are been done.. poor kid
    Super Mod

that family (jacksons) only want the kids for the money, their birth mother should take them

that family (jacksons) only want the kids for the money, their birth mother should take them

Thread Information