Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Dies, Aged 50.

Sometimes celebrities pay up to retain their privacy, even if they are innocent. A trial like that would have probably cost MJ a lot more for a decent lawyer and the outcome would not be certain.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    But he HAD to pay out - he admitted to letting children in his bedroom - that would all any juror would need to hear before saying, well obviously something else happened then. So in that respect, I can understand that, but as I previously said, no amount of money offered to me, would prevent me from making sure the person responsible paid for their actions against my children.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

alan45 (11-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sometimes celebrities pay up to retain their privacy, even if they are innocent. A trial like that would have probably cost MJ a lot more for a decent lawyer and the outcome would not be certain.
    Even in America MJ could have fought and won this case for a hell of a lot less than $20,000,000. (if of course he was innocent)

No person celebrity or not would have paid that amount of money over to anyone if they had been innocent. It would leave the door wide open to every crank in the country making allegations against him.

By the same token I expect to see the Jackson family sue Sen. Peter King for his allegations if of course they are not true
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

What happened to the first boy that accussed him?

The funeral looked like some kind of freak show then a tribute to him
    Now they need to leave the family alone to grieve in PRIVATE
    As I'm tired about these stories that are appearing in the paper every day from so called friends of MJ. They need to cheerish the moments they had with him not try and cash in on their link with MJ

Michael Jackson's father has hinted that the superstar's children could one day follow in his famous son's footsteps.

Speaking to ABC News, Joe admitted that Prince Michael, 12, Paris Katherine, 11, and 7-year-old Blanket were already showing signs of wanting to become entertainers.

"I keep watching Paris. She wants to do something. And as far as I can see, well, they say Blanket, he can really dance," he said.

The 79-year-old went on to say that he and wife Katherine were the only people who should be allowed to raise the kids, explaining: "There's no-one else to do what we can do for them.

"We should keep them all together and then make them happy, feed 'em like they're supposed to be fed, and let them get rest, plenty of sleep and grow up to be strong Jacksons."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ertainers.html

Michael was so unhappy because his father pushed him into the entertainment business too early, I sincerely hope Michael's kids don't have to go through the same and somebody stops Joe exploiting them the same.

Oh no this could be bad news as Michael hated the pressure he was put under. These kids should be allowed to have a childhood instead of attempting to be famous

i agree. they should be allowed to be children, and then if they want to perform when theyre older then thats their choice
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Oh dear, cant Joe see what he did to Michael by pushing him and putting him on the stage at such a young age... I cant see Michael wanting the same childhood he had, for his own children. I hope they dont end up on the stage for their own sakes...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

I can see them performing in years to come as people will be expecting them to be musicial knowing who their dad was. In my eyes they need to break the cycle and let the children have a proper life. Take them out of the limelight and give them some kind of privacy. Other famous people have children and you never seen them in magazines or papers. I think now is the time for the Jackson kids to live in private instead of having a freak show life like their dad.

Thread Information