Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Dies, Aged 50.

Michael Jackson's face appears in baby's ultrasound scan

Pregnant Abbie Drinkwater was left stunned when she spotted dead singer Michael Jackson's face in her baby's ultrasound scan.

The 18-year-old was amazed when she saw the King of Pop's image staring back at her.

Abbie, who is expecting her first child, said: "The likeness is amazing.- at first I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"I didn't notice it at first as I was so excited about seeing my baby. It wasn't until later when I was at home and just gazing at the scan picture that I saw Michael Jackson."

Abbie, a carer, went to show her boyfriend Daniel Pate, 23, who immediately recognised the 50-year-old singer.

"The image looks like Michael from his Thriller days. You can clearly see his curly hair, profile and even his white glove," said Abbie.

Abbie, who is 17 weeks pregnant, was a huge fan of singing sensation and had most of his albums.

"As a child I loved watching him and was always singing his songs. I thought he was a great performer.

"I grew up listening to Michael Jackson's music. My mum was a really big fan so his songs were always playing in the house.

"I bet a know most of them off by heart."

Abbie added: "It would have been great to see him perform again but sadly it was not meant to be.

"I watched all the tributes to him on the TV and found it very moving. Seeing his children their was very sad and I cried all the way through it.

"Michael Jackson was a great entertainer - the best I'd ever seen."

And in a bizarre twist, on the day Michael Jackson died, Abbie discovered she was pregnant.

"I remember crying when I heard he had died but then I found out I was pregnant so then I was really happy," she said.

Abbie and chef Daniel, from Burnley, Lancs, have decided to name their unborn Michael if it is a boy - in honour of the Smooth Criminal singer.

"We have always liked the name Michael and our friends and family have all said that's what we should call the baby if it's a boy.

"So we've decided on the boy's name - in his honour."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-21729849/

Give me strength

sorry, nothing more to say...
    Super Mod

they were saying on this morning that he did have that skin disease it showed up on his pm
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    they were saying on this morning that he did have that skin disease it showed up on his pm
    Well I don't doubt it, he has very pale skin, and you wouldnt have thought it was possible to bleach your skin to such a degree...

... but I can understand why people wouldnt believe it... looking at the state of him after all the surgery he's had... epecially as he only admitted to having two nose jobs!!!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Pregnant Abbie Drinkwater was left stunned when she spotted dead singer Michael Jackson's face in her baby's ultrasound scan.

The 18-year-old was amazed when she saw the King of Pop's image staring back at her.

Abbie, who is expecting her first child, said: "The likeness is amazing.- at first I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"I didn't notice it at first as I was so excited about seeing my baby. It wasn't until later when I was at home and just gazing at the scan picture that I saw Michael Jackson."

Abbie, a carer, went to show her boyfriend Daniel Pate, 23, who immediately recognised the 50-year-old singer.

"The image looks like Michael from his Thriller days. You can clearly see his curly hair, profile and even his white glove," said Abbie.

Abbie, who is 17 weeks pregnant, was a huge fan of singing sensation and had most of his albums.

"As a child I loved watching him and was always singing his songs. I thought he was a great performer.

"I grew up listening to Michael Jackson's music. My mum was a really big fan so his songs were always playing in the house.

Abbie added: "It would have been great to see him perform again but sadly it was not meant to be.

"I watched all the tributes to him on the TV and found it very moving. Seeing his children their was very sad and I cried all the way through it.

And in a bizarre twist, on the day Michael Jackson died, Abbie discovered she was pregnant.

"I remember crying when I heard he had died but then I found out I was pregnant so then I was really happy," she said.

Abbie and chef Daniel, from Burnley, Lancs, have decided to name their unborn Michael if it is a boy - in honour of the Smooth Criminal singer.

"We have always liked the name Michael and our friends and family have all said that's what we should call the baby if it's a boy.

Give me strength
    Thats insane!

That is so so mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    Well I don't doubt it, he has very pale skin, and you wouldnt have thought it was possible to bleach your skin to such a degree...

... but I can understand why people wouldnt believe it... looking at the state of him after all the surgery he's had... epecially as he only admitted to having two nose jobs!!!
    well this girl was on who suffered from the disease and she said that you go patchy so you have to bleach your skin in the end! but she said she knew because of the way he started to cover himself up when he was going white! put phil said it came back with his pm results that its true
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Give me strength
    yes and Elvis left the building taking MJ by the hair screaming and kicking,,

lmao at that article, is she for real
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Psychic medium Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Michael Jackson in a live séance on Sky1.

Two newly commissioned shows, Michael Jackson: The Live Séance and Michael Jackson: The Search For His Spirit, will air in November.

June Sarpong will host the events, which aim to give fans "a final chance to connect with their hero". The séance will apparently take place at a secret location which was once inhabited by the 'Thriller' popstar.

"There is an insatiable appetite to find out more about Michael Jackson. He was an extraordinary figure and the curiosity surrounding his life - and his death - stretches well beyond fans of his music," said Sky1 director of programmes Stuart Murphy.

"These programmes will explore whether it is possible to make contact with Michael and will seek to give his fans new insight into their idol."

Former T4 presenter Sarpong added: "I think viewers will find this programme intriguing and will want to tune in to see what happens. It's the first time I've done anything like this but I'm open minded and can't wait to see what Derek uncovers."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...on-seance.html

Thread Information