Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell)

Surely it's normal practice to take out health insurance when travelling? I'm not a traveller myself but many members of my family take regular holidays and health cover is at the top of their to-do list when going away.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-12-2016 at 00:33.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-12-2016), parkerman (08-12-2016), tammyy2j (08-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Surely it's normal practice to take out health insurance when travelling? I'm not a traveller myself but many members of my family take regular holidays and health cover is at the top of their to-do list when going away.
    That is the first thing that I thought of when I read about that storyline. I have had annual travel insurance for many years and it covers any travel world wide and is around £150 so not that expensive and I know that even booking holidays online there are adverts for health cover

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-12-2016), tammyy2j (08-12-2016)

But a young person probably would not think like us. I know a lot of people who do not take insurance and travel. One died out there and the family went broke paying his medical bills before that.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-12-2016), Perdita (08-12-2016), tammyy2j (08-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    But a young person probably would not think like us. I know a lot of people who do not take insurance and travel. One died out there and the family went broke paying his medical bills before that.
    Kevin or Sally should have told her to take it out.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-12-2016), lizann (08-12-2016), Perdita (08-12-2016), swmc66 (08-12-2016), tammyy2j (08-12-2016)

Coronation Street's Anna Windass vows to sue David Platt for her crash injuries next week
    Coronation Street's David Platt could be facing a lawsuit next week as Anna Windass and Kevin Webster become desperate for cash.
    David (Jack P Shepherd) has never really faced the consequences of causing last year's dramatic road crash on the cobbles, even though it caused carnage on the Street and left Anna badly burned.
    Okay, so Kevin did threaten David at the time - but it was hard to take him too seriously when he brandished the world's smallest tool as a warning.
    Next week's episodes see everything change for David when Kevin becomes concerned over the financial mess that he's in after the recent fire at the garage.
    Seemingly out of options, Kevin tells Anna (Debbie Rush) that they should sue David and go after compensation for her injuries.
    Although Anna is uneasy about going down the legal route, she eventually asks Adam Barlow (Samuel Robertson) for his advice on how she'd make a personal injury claim.
    Anna worries when she hears that she'd have to photograph her injuries, especially in light of her recent insecurities over how she looks - but she also knows that it may be her only option.
    Michael Le Vell, who plays Kevin, revealed: "It's not a cunning plan - Kevin just overhears a conversation in The Rovers and thinks it's what Anna is due. David should have been insured, so his insurance should have paid out for Anna's injury anyway.
    "It's not so much Kevin going after David, it's going after what they should have been paid out for a very serious accident, which anyone would expect. It's just going after what's rightfully theirs. It's why people have insurance - for accidents.
    "But Anna doesn't want to relive the horrors of it all and she shouldn't have to really, if it's just an insurance claim. She just doesn't want to relive it all in her own head. It was very traumatic what she went through."
    While Anna is busy fretting and setting up a meeting with David to discuss the mater, Kevin is surprised to receive an unexpected offer of help.
    Does this mean that David is off the hook? Or will Anna and Kevin go ahead and take David for every penny he has?
    Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, January 30 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

Could Phelan be offering help?

Coronation Street has sparked rumours of another affair storyline by filming some intriguing new scenes out on location.

Michael Le Vell has been pictured by paparazzi photographers while shooting a storyline which sees his character Kevin Webster sneaking off to a hotel.

Kevin seems keen to keep a low profile as he heads inside, hinting that this isn't a trip that he's booked for his current girlfriend Anna Windass.

Erica Holroyd (Claire King) was also spotted going inside, so could she be meeting up with Kevin and will it be the start of a secret romance?

Erica Holroyd sneaks off to a hotel in Coronation Street
    © MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

As ever with paparazzi shots, we may only be getting part of the story here – but fans have already speculated about a potential romantic spark between Kevin and Erica.

A few weeks ago, Erica showed her support to Kevin when his card was declined at Dev Alahan's shop and he later returned the favour by offering her a free car valet.

More recently, we've also seen that Kevin is struggling with the lack of intimacy in his relationship with Anna, who's felt insecure about her appearance ever since being badly burned last year.

Kevin Webster sneaks off to a hotel in Coronation Street
    © MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

With Erica also feeling neglected by Dev as he continues to take her for granted, could some fun with Kevin be just what she needs too?

Digital Spy

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-05-2017), tammyy2j (17-05-2017)

No doubt funded from Anna's £19,000 business donation to him. No sympathy for her I'm afraid, should have had more sense in the first place.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-05-2017), tammyy2j (17-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    No doubt funded from Anna's £19,000 business donation to him. No sympathy for her I'm afraid, should have had more sense in the first place.
    I prefer her fighting Pat Phelan I thought her and Kevin never were a good match

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-05-2017), lizann (17-05-2017), parkerman (21-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    id ask for it back

Thread Information