Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell)

If Tim and Sally split what truly would be the point of Tim.

What is the point of him now?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What is the point of him now?
    I find Tim quite amusing in an undemanding kind of way. I think his and Sally's relationship works on screen because they're so different, and he brings out Sally's funny side - which is a bonus

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-12-2013)

They are good together and he seems to be getting on well now with Sophie. Funny how he jumped up twice in the Rovers as he kept forgetting the turkey and other duties

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-12-2013)

I think Tim is a waste of time. I don't know how he has lasted as long as he has on the street with stupid storylines. I thought when he first arrived on the street he would turn out to be a pedophille inn disguse tryinng to groom young Faye but Corrie have just let him become another useless spare part like Sean.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I think Tim is a waste of time. I don't know how he has lasted as long as he has on the street with stupid storylines. I thought when he first arrived on the street he would turn out to be a pedophille inn disguse tryinng to groom young Faye but Corrie have just let him become another useless spare part like Sean.
    He's a much better actor than Sean. I've seen them both in other things and can confirm that. Tim just needs some decent storylines and more time winding Sally up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-01-2014)

does kevin know stella and her family are living in his house?

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    ah no he is better than sean

myself i have warmed to tim he is a lay about gob****e but is funny

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-01-2014)

Coronation Street actor Michael Le Vell has returned to the set for the first time.

The actor, who plays Kevin Webster, was suspended from the show while he fought 12 sex offence charges.

Le Vell was found not guilty of all charges in September 2013, and will resume filming after nearly a year away from the programme.

Le Vell said in a statement: "I'm coming back to a job and a family I've loved for the last 30 years.

"I've really missed everyone and it's such a buzz to be working together in the new Coronation Street Production Centre. It's a wonderful place and it feels like new beginnings for all of us.

"I've had the most amazing support from cast, crew and members of the public over the last 12 months and I couldn't have asked for more.

"ITV and Coronation Street have been first class, and I'm really delighted to be back at work doing the job I love."

Producer Stuart Blackburn recently spoke about the actor's return saying: "At the point when Kevin was forced to leave for Germany, he was actually looking to get back together with Sally.

"So when he returns, it's to a very different world in Coronation Street. He comes back to find Sally's relationship with Tim, while his daughter Sophie's world will have changed as well, and in Sally's eyes, not necessarily for the better."

I don't think we will see Ken return.

Thread Information