Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Too late now Kevin has had the DNA tests
    Yeh. Maybe he got it wrong, we can hope lol. It is unlikely though granted.

I guess he seems to think Kevin will take on the baby then. I think the more Tyrone and Jack stay round his house the more Kevin will have a chance to bond with the baby. Since it was born he hasnt been able to bring himself to look at Jack. But he will have to eventually, and I reckon when he does he will start to feel for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    Yeh. Maybe he got it wrong, we can hope lol. It is unlikely though granted.

I guess he seems to think Kevin will take on the baby then. I think the more Tyrone and Jack stay round his house the more Kevin will have a chance to bond with the baby. Since it was born he hasnt been able to bring himself to look at Jack. But he will have to eventually, and I reckon when he does he will start to feel for him.
    This 'spoiler ' printed in the SPORT (enough said) is just pure speculation by Michael Le Vell and will probably never happen
    Last edited by alan45; 14-12-2010 at 11:07.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    A younger version of Ken and Deirdre?
    I think so, could see that. I'm glad Kevin is getting nagged at now the truth has come out, but think Sal will take him back at some point.

CORONATION Street's Sally Webster turns into the soap's legendary Hilda Ogden in a light-hearted storyline.
    Viewers will see her resemble roller-wearing Hilda to put off potential buyers for her home.

Well-spoken Sally (Sally Dynevor) turns herself into a shrill fishwife as she dons a hair scarf and rollers, just like gossip Hilda - who she used to lodge with.

In amusing scenes. she will also pass off scruffy neighbour Eddie Windass (Steve Huison) as her new boyfriend and turn the house into a pigsty that stinks of decaying food and rubbish.

Sally pulls out all the stops to prevent estranged husband Kevin (Michael Le Vell) selling their marital home and dividing the profits.

She kicks him out over his affair and baby with tragic tram crash victim Molly Dobbs.

An insider told TV Biz: "These scenes will provide the comedy Corrie is famous for and make a great change from the tragic scenes concerning the tram crash.

"To see Sally in her normally pristine home surrounded by household rubbish, dressed like Hilda Ogden, draped round the unkempt Eddie and talking like a dirty-mouthed trollop will be absolutely fantastic."

But there is trouble ahead for Sally when Kevin rumbles her game.

Hilda, played by Jean Alexander from 1964 until 1987, was one of Corrie's most iconic characters.

Her partnership with long-suffering hubby Stan (Bernard Youens) produced some of the soap's greatest moments.

Her departure was watched by 27 million fans - its biggest audience.

brilliant! and that would definitly work considering Sally was her Lodger, i love watching lighthearted sally!

Coronation Street's Michael Le Vell has admitted that he thinks Kevin and Sally Webster will be reunited.

The actor told the TV Times that he believes the estranged couple could get back together at some stage. However, his co-star Sally Dynevor insisted that it will be hard for Sally to accept Kevin's son Jack from his affair with Molly.

"I think they could definitely get back together, but I don't know when or how," Le Vell said. "They could make it work as long as Sally accepts baby Jack."

Dynevor added: "So many people have said it just wouldn't be right if Sally and Kevin weren't together. But I'm sure it would be really difficult for her to accept Jack as her own. Could you do that?"

Discussing the plot and how it has progressed, Le Vell told the magazine: "I think it's great. It's realistic too. Sally and Kevin wouldn't get back together overnight because a lot of damage has been done. Having said that, there is still Ian Davenport! She had an affair with him [back in 1995] and Kevin turned a blind eye to it."

However, Dynevor hit back: "Michael keeps going on about that. I wish he'd get over it and move on! She didn't have a child with Ian. And he was her boss. It was different.

"I think Sally and Kevin had to split up. It's been such a great story with her getting breast cancer, him having the affair and the tram crash - it had to lead to this."

Coronation Street star Alan Halsall has confirmed that his downtrodden character Tyrone Dobbs will soon call a truce with business partner Kevin Webster.

The pair have been at odds for months following the revelation that Kevin had enjoyed an affair with Tyrone's wife Molly before her death.

Tension between the former friends comes to a head again next week when an angry Tyrone uses a spanner to attack an expensive car lifting machine that Kevin has bought for the garage. Tyrone is unaware that he has caused severe damage to the device until the lift suddenly buckles while Kevin is working on a car, leaving him in jeopardy as he starts to be crushed.

Revealing what happens after Kevin is rushed to hospital, Halsall told All About Soap: "Fortunately, Kevin is just suffering from concussion and he's got a broken collarbone. He'll be okay.

"Tyrone lets Kevin believe that Tommy was responsible, but after a while, Ty can't take the guilt and confesses what he did. Kevin suggests they both call a truce. At first, Tyrone's unsure - he has every right to be bitter, but he can't carry on the way he has been and eventually agrees."

Discussing Tyrone's decision, the actor continued: "Tyrone has gone along with the truce for the sake of the business and his own sanity - he needs to stop wallowing in self-pity. He's ready to move on, but this is purely about work - he tells Kevin they'll never be friends."

Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell has revealed that he would like Kevin and Sally Webster to reunite as soon as possible.

The actor's character was dumped by wife Sally (Sally Dynevor) late last year after she discovered that he had cheated on her and fathered a child with shop worker Molly Dobbs.

Although a long period of bickering followed between the pair, viewers have seen them get back on better terms in recent weeks - though a reunion still looks a long way off.

However, asked whether they could get back together, Le Vell told Take It Easy: "We're hoping so, but it's not going to be in the near future. I love working on the Webster set, so the sooner we get back together, the better.

"But we don't write the stuff - we just learn the lines and say it."

He continued: "Kevin is concentrating on his kids. Rosie and Sophie have accepted him back into their lives and are coming to terms with what's happened. And they've all softened towards baby Jack - his cuteness definitely won them round."

Coronation Street's producer Phil Collinson has previously praised Sally and Kevin's split for providing "a lot of brilliant storyline material".

Michael Le Vell vows to stay single in 2014 as he prepares for April return to Corrie

The actor made his vow after being cleared of child sex charges, he told pals he was happy being single and would be concentrating on his career next year

Coronations Street star Michael Le Vell has made his New Year’s resolution – to stay single in 2014.

The actor , 48, made his vow as he prepares to return to Corrie in April for the first time since being cleared of child sex charges.

He told pals he was happy being single and would be concentrating on his career next year.

A friend said: “Michael is really keen to have a steady life after the traumatic year he’s had.

“He was telling anyone who’d listen he’s now celibate. It’s one of his New Year’s resolutions. He also said he wants to be happier and see more of his friends.”

On top of his court ordeal, Michael of Hale, Greater Manchester has had a difficult year relationship-wise.

He is believed to have started dating barmaid Emma Dodd, 28, early in the year but they split in the months before his trial.

He moved on to mum-of-four Blanca Fouche, 31, who stood by him during the hearing – but their relationship ended in October, a month after he was cleared.

Soon after, she said: “I feel totally used. I thought he cared about me.”

Michael and Emma remain pals and spent Christmas together with Michael’s sister and others.

Corrie producers have said Kevin will return with a sensational love-triangle story with ex-wife Sally and her new love Tim.

DailyMirror

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Corrie producers have said Kevin will return with a sensational love-triangle story with ex-wife Sally and her new love Tim.
    Yawn...couldn't they have thought of something more original? I like Sally and Tim together and would be sad to see them split, as seems inevitable.

Thread Information