Thread: Big Brother needs YOU!

Big Brother needs YOU!

Yes that's right, Big Brother needs YOUR help. With less than a month to go until the 4th series of SBBB hits the boards, Big Brother is asking for your help.

Once again 12 members will be taking on personas for 6 weeks, as they take part in the popular reality game on the boards.

This year we are open to suggestions from members on what kind of tasks they would like to see the housemates taking part in each week for their food budget.

Having done the show for 4 years now I'm scared the tasks are going to get stale, so any fresh ideas from members would be greatfull appreciated, they may or may not be used, but suggestions would be cool!

Post them in this thread, and maybe they may end up in SBBB!

Baking competition - take photos, post them on the boards. (Dunno if this has been suggested before!)
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Baking competition - take photos, post them on the boards. (Dunno if this has been suggested before!)
    Ooooo! i do like this idea! haha they have to send me and debs a slice of cake in the post to taste haha my only concern would be for those who go to work wouldnt have time to come along and bake something and take a picture of.

but i do like the idea of them designing something away from the computer, then taking a picture of it and showing it us. opens up a whole new range of possibilities.

If you like that idea, how about a fashion show? They could design a ball gown or something casual or a SoapBoards super hero costume

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    If you like that idea, how about a fashion show? They could design a ball gown or something casual or a SoapBoards super hero costume
    oooo now i'm always up for cake

i think cake every day!! worst cake goes

still have my thinking cap on

Poetry competition

(funny limerick or something?)

Related to this - lyrics for a tune nominated by big brother, e.g. an ABBA song perhaps.

I have followed big brother on the boards so I don't know if you have done this before.

I know its been done before but I liked the one where they had to do a quiz on each other

ooooo! you could get them to come to the diray room and get them to have to guess what the song is!!! thats been done on the boards before but not on sbbb.
    They could even do it as a group from the main house

I liked that couting one but I think something like that had to be done earlier on

Puzzle games like Sudoko and crosswords are easy to do online. Jojo did one for love island that was great fun.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

A treasure hunt.. clue given in diary room and they have to search the house (the boards) to find right answer
    Super Mod

Thread Information