Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elle Robinson (Pippa Black)

First the Timmins and Stieger, then Sky and Boyd, Pepper and Adam, then Janae. Then Rosie and Frazer, then Ned, Carmella and Oliver. To be truthfully honest all my favourite characters in the last two years have all gone, and now Elle, the best one left is leaving. Why? Neighbours is going to be so dead without her!

I agree, soon its gonna be like a whole new show

Former Neighbours star Pippa Black has revealed that she would not rule out a return to her role as Elle Robinson.

The 27-year-old quit the Ramsay Street soap last year after playing Elle since 2005.

Asked by TV Week whether she would ever consider a comeback, Black replied: "You never say never. I absolutely loved my character and I carry a little bit of Elle around with me."

On whether she ever regrets leaving, the actress commented: "No regrets. I'll always have really great memories of working there. I had a great time and I worked with such fantastic people that I've remained in touch with. When you work so many hours in a week, you see those people more than you see your other friends and family!"

Black went on to name former screen father Stefan Dennis (Paul) as one Neighbours colleague she remains in contact with.

She said: "I went and had dinner with dad the other day. That's what I call Stefan Dennis! We caught up and it's funny because you miss them when you don't see them all the time, but then when you do see them, it feels like no time has passed."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-07-2010)

That's nice. I always liked Elle with Lucas. They were great together!

elle was a great character, there surely is scope for her to come back. maybe older and a bit wiser? maybe she could save the family business and sort andrew out!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

I love to see her back for Lucas I loved them together

elle and leo behind paul's ex wives returning, is elle returning?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (02-09-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours cameo for Elle Robinson as Pippa Black reprises the role after 10 years
    Another familiar face returns.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...black-returns/

Neighbours has revealed another blast from the past, as Paul Robinson's daughter Elle will be making a return appearance next week.

Pippa Black has reprised her role as Elle for a brief cameo, nearly ten years after she bowed out from the soap. She was a show regular between 2005 and 2009.

Elle's return ties in with Paul's ex-wives storyline, as she's revealed as the true mastermind behind his current misery.

After coming face-to-face with Gail Lewis, Lyn Scully, Rebecca Napier and Christina Alessi, a nervous Paul discovers that Elle has been secretly plotting against him the whole time.

The big revelation takes place in Queensland, where Paul is supposed to be marrying Terese Willis. However, he cancels his wedding after crossing paths with Christina there – convinced the universe is sending him constant signs to call things off.

Fortunately, Christina's twin sister Caroline is on hand to get things back on track, disapproving of her sibling's tactics.

Under instructions from Caroline, a sheepish Christina comes clean with Paul and Terese by revealing that all of the ex-wives turning up was no coincidence. It turns out that they all arrived after being coerced by Elle.

Confused over why Elle would be pulling the strings from afar, Paul contacts his daughter via Skype and demands an explanation.

Elle is unapologetic over her actions, explaining that she wanted to break Paul out of his toxic cycle with women. Although she didn't necessarily want to sabotage his happiness, she did want to push his buttons as a test for both him and Terese.

Shocked to realise he allowed himself to be manipulated, Paul begs Terese to take him back and forge ahead with their plans to marry. As they tie the knot, does a happy future lie ahead for Paul and the latest Mrs Robinson?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, September 9 and Tuesday, September 10 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (04-09-2019), MellBee (02-09-2019), tammyy2j (03-09-2019)

Thread Information