Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elle Robinson (Pippa Black)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Elle Robinson (Pippa Black)

LOGIE nominee Pippa Black (left) is the latest star to be saying goodbye to Ramsay St and the cast and crew of Neighbours.

Black, who plays Lucinda ``Elle'' Robinson on the long-running soap, was hailed as one of the show's brightest young stars and received a Most Popular New Female Talent nomination at the 2006 Logie Awards.

Executive producer Susan Bower said Black was a ``wonderful actress'' and a ``beautiful person''.
    ``We've anticipated that Pip would want to spread her wings and have been incredibly privileged to have had her with us for the past three years,'' Bower said.

Black's departure comes hot on the heels of co-star Brett Tucker who is leaving the show to act in the US.
    Bower said it was ``coincidental'' that Tucker and Black were leaving the show at the same time and said it was common for young actors to want to take their careers further overseas.

``People naturally want to explore new opportunities and actors are the same, both are heading overseas,'' Bower said.
    She said casting for new male and female actors had begun.

SBBB - Next Clue - Kids having kids, what's wrong with the world?
    Last edited by Bryan; 27-06-2009 at 10:23.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hannelene For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (20-06-2009), lizann (20-06-2009), SaraSays (20-06-2009), tammyy2j (21-06-2009)

Aw I love Elle

Awww no!

oh boo, i've really come to like Elle over the years! she was really annoying at first but they took the time to develop her character properly and her relationship with Paul is great.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

They're dropping out like flies!

Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Its a shame Elle is leaving so two good couples broke up

Elle and Lucas & Dan and Libby

First the Timmins and Stieger, then Sky and Boyd, Pepper and Adam, then Janae. Then Rosie and Frazer, then Ned, Carmella and Oliver. To be truthfully honest all my favourite characters in the last two years have all gone, and now Elle, the best one left is leaving. Why? Neighbours is going to be so dead without her!

I agree, soon its gonna be like a whole new show

Former Neighbours star Pippa Black has revealed that she would not rule out a return to her role as Elle Robinson.

The 27-year-old quit the Ramsay Street soap last year after playing Elle since 2005.

Asked by TV Week whether she would ever consider a comeback, Black replied: "You never say never. I absolutely loved my character and I carry a little bit of Elle around with me."

On whether she ever regrets leaving, the actress commented: "No regrets. I'll always have really great memories of working there. I had a great time and I worked with such fantastic people that I've remained in touch with. When you work so many hours in a week, you see those people more than you see your other friends and family!"

Black went on to name former screen father Stefan Dennis (Paul) as one Neighbours colleague she remains in contact with.

She said: "I went and had dinner with dad the other day. That's what I call Stefan Dennis! We caught up and it's funny because you miss them when you don't see them all the time, but then when you do see them, it feels like no time has passed."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-07-2010)

That's nice. I always liked Elle with Lucas. They were great together!

Thread Information