Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soapboards Big Brother 4 News/Rumours

Soapboards Big Brother 4 News/Rumours

Big Brother House, London Is Watching You?

With just under a month to go before the eagerly awaited return of SBBB, rumours are beginning to hit the tabloids about what's in store for the new series.

The Sun today reports that SBBB producers are planning to move the Big Brother house to the most dramatic of locations - the centre of London!

There are plans for the Big Brother house to follow in the vain of David Blaine's glass box design, so that everyone can see inside the house. But the special glass would block housemate's views of the outside world.

"We're toying with the idea of having a goldfish bowl concept for this year's SBBB" a BB mole The Sun yesterday. "By letting the public view inside the Big Brother house we're hoping it will increase interest in this year's series".

The plans however rely entriely on planning permission and approval for local council officers. Rumoured locations include Trafalgar Square and Picadily Circus.

Sopabords Big Brother returns to Soapboards on Friday 17th July.

Davina quits SBBB?

it's not here for another month yet but the sunday tabloids are filled with speculation over the next series of SBBB.

The lastest shocking article comes from the News Of The World that claims Davina has quit her presenting role for the popular soapboards reality game.

"This is the first time SBBB plays out directly against the usual Big Brother, so Davina is going to have trouble juggling two jobs at once" says a show insider.

"If Davina is to continue, I'd imagine she'll expect a pretty big payrise to keep her onboard."

The question is can the show go on without her? "Of course it can" tells the insider "SBBB is bigger and better than one person, hopefully we can get Davina to stay, if not I'm sure there's other worthy presenters out there, Beryl perhaps?"

Beryl has become somewhat of a internet cult icon since winning the second series of SBBB back in 2007. She has since taken the reigns of Big Brother's Big Mouth, becoming an instant hit with fans.

So will Davina return? The only way to find out is to watch the opening night of SBB4 next month - Friday July 17th.

Ooo Beryl to presnet????

I look forward to watching!

Well reading

oops yes reading

She's got a dam nerve wanting more money doesn't she know theres a credt crunch on, if she didn't spend all her time dieing her hair she would have time to present sbbb.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thats too funny!

I love it how we all get into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    She's got a dam nerve wanting more money doesn't she know theres a credt crunch on, if she didn't spend all her time dieing her hair she would have time to present sbbb.

Beryl will do it for a fiver ,)

Thread Information