Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Good riddance, long overdue.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (19-09-2019)

A granny break or reality show sign up

why is she not planning kate's wedding

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (14-03-2019), Perdita (14-03-2019), tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

why is she not planning kate's wedding
    Michelle's job as a wedding planner - another storyline conveniently overlooked.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-03-2019), Perdita (14-03-2019), tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

her exit better be soon, to prison cover for ali or on the run?

https://www.her.ie/entertainment/kym...hq0mlS1BdFEyBQ

Kym Marsh has announced an 'iconic' new role after leaving Coronation Street

How festive.

A few weeks after she announced she was taking a break from Coronation Street, Kym Marsh has announced an "iconic" new role.

The actress will be swapping Weatherfield for a winter wonderland after signing up to star in an arena tour of the musical Elf.

Yes, it is based on the beloved Christmas movie starring Will Ferrell.

The Mirror report that the musical will be touring arenas around the UK in December this year, with Kym set to star as Jovie - who was played by Zooey Deschanel in the film.

EastEnders' Shaun Williamson will play Buddy's dad, Walter Hobbs, while Tam Ryan will be taking over the role of Buddy.

On her new role, the actress said:

"I am delighted to be getting back on stage and joining the cast of Elf this December.

"Elf is an iconic Christmas film and having seen the musical myself last year I am very excited to be part of this fun and heart-warming family show."

Kym announced late last month that she was going to be taking a break from Coronation Street - but promised viewers "it isn't the last you've heard of Michelle Connor."

The actress first appeared on Corrie in a cameo role, playing Michelle Connor, back in 2006. Her popularity with viewers landed her a permanent role on the soap.

Kym confirmed the news this week in a statement, which said:

"When I was lucky enough to be offered four episodes on Coronation Street, I could never in my wildest dreams have thought I’d be here thirteen years later

"It’s been an incredibly difficult decision but it feels like the right time for me to take a break from the show and explore some other roles.

"But this isn’t the last you’ve heard of Michelle Connor, she’ll be back! I can’t wait to see what the writers have in store for the future."

Michelle heads off Kym Marsh has announced that she is heading away from Coronation Street after a long tenure on the show but details of her exit have yet to be revealed. But will her recent split with Robert and Carla’s meltdown play a part in her departure? Kym said: ‘When I was lucky enough to be offered four episodes I could never in my wildest dreams have thought I’d be here 13 years later. It’s been an incredibly difficult decision but it feels like the right time for me to explore some other roles.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/12/10-hu...5/?ito=cbshare

So she leaves soon but is also back pretty quick to be involved with Ali storyline

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Michelle heads off Kym Marsh has announced that she is heading away from Coronation Street after a long tenure on the show but details of her exit have yet to be revealed. But will her recent split with Robert and Carla’s meltdown play a part in her departure? Kym said: ‘When I was lucky enough to be offered four episodes I could never in my wildest dreams have thought I’d be here 13 years later. It’s been an incredibly difficult decision but it feels like the right time for me to explore some other roles.’:
    The right time for me for her to have explored other roles would have been 13 years ago after the initial 4 episodes trial. Still, well pleased she's leaving at long last, a celebratory glass of single malt beckons. No doubt she'll be heading for the jungle with Ant & Dec come November.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (19-09-2019), parkerman (26-07-2019), Perdita (26-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    The right time for me for her to have explored other roles would have been 13 years ago after the initial 4 episodes trial. Still, well pleased she's leaving at
    long last, a celebratory glass of single malt beckons. No doubt she'll be heading for the jungle with Ant & Dec come November.
    I hope so too but I fear once the game show she is hosting has finished filming she will be back on the cobbles.... she is only having a break and I believe it is a fairly short one ..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-07-2019)

Thread Information