Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    No, sadly I don't think this will actually happen anytime soon.
    Isnt her and Jamie Lomas trying to crack the US?

I dont what else they can do with the character of Michelle now. She really has no family in the street only Maria and little baby Liam, no job and no boyfriend. She is better off moving to Ireland with Ryan killing tart Rosie before she leaves

I kinda liked Michelle with Luke its a shame he is leaving

I liked it when Michelle wasn't in it!

Oh no Why?!

CORRIE sex kitten Kym Marsh has finally got something to smile about... she’s got a new man in her life.

But don’t worry, she hasn’t given her hunky lover Jamie Lomas the elbow.

The new fella will whisk her Weatherfield character Michelle Connor off her feet after bosses agreed to cast a strapping young man for Kym to sink her claws into.

And the actress, 33, can’t wait.

“I’m so excited that Michelle is going to get a new man,” laughs Kym, affectionately grabbing the arm of her real-life boyfriend, Jamie, 29, who can’t seem to keep a smile off his face.

“They are going to cast someone new because, come on, there aren’t exactly many eligible men left on the Street for her to seduce!

“I don’t know what kind of man they have in mind but I really hope he’s fit!

“Michelle hasn’t had the best luck so I would love to see a really attractive, loyal man on her arm.”

When it comes to luck, Kym hasn’t had much of it over the last year herself, following the tragic death of her third child, Archie.

The tot died after his premature birth in February and distraught Kym took extended leave from the show.

But after her self-confessed “mad months” Kym is raring to go again.

She’s got a new body after boosting her boobs to a healthy 34D, the love of a good man and Corrie’s top brass have thrown her in at the deep end with a string of top plots.

And the lass can’t wait to start pulling pints again at the Rovers.

“I can’t tell you how excited I am about being back behind the bar at the Rovers,” she continues. “When you think of Corrie, you think of the Rovers, so to be in the thick of it again is amazing.

“I love filming in there. It’s such a laugh as there’s usually loads of us.

“We can get a bit naughty sometimes but we always get the job done!”

There’s no escaping the tragedy that Kym and Jamie have had to suffer, but it seems something great has come out of their loss, as they admit their relationship has strengthened.

So much so that Jamie, who quit his role as Hollyoaks’ Warren Fox earlier this year, will snub a move to Hollywood to make sure he has Kym by his side.

“Of course I want to try and crack Hollywood,” he explains.

“I am going over there for a couple of weeks to have a few meetings and possibly castings. But these stories about me moving over there are nonsense.

“The truth is I couldn’t stand being away from Kym, so I would never move there permanently. And my son lives in this country too.

“This is my home and my family means the world to me. I would never put a job before them.”

So Hollywood didn't work out then?
    I thought that America would take her and they would write her character out of Corrie.....

I hope Michelle sticks around for a long time & is back at the heart of the show where she belongs

Heart of the show? Come on now
    She was never meant to be a lead in the show

Cool Kym Marsh - comments on everything

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has revealed that she is planning a low-key wedding.

The actress explained that she and fiancé Jamie Lomas only want close family and friends to watch them tie the knot later this year.

Speaking in an interview with OK magazine, Marsh admitted that she regrets having a "massive" ceremony when she exchanged vows with first husband Jack Ryder in 2002.

She commented: "This time me and Jamie will just have people who we really want there. I want my dad to give me away. It will be near Manchester."

On what her wedding dress will look like, the 33-year-old said: "I won't go for the big princess style. They're not very me. It won't be white, I can tell you that. All I can say is that Philip Armstrong is making it."

Marsh, best known for her role as Weatherfield barmaid Michelle Connor, is expected to marry Lomas in the summer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-04-2010)

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has joked that she will marry a stranger if fiancé Jamie Lomas leaves her standing at the altar.

Speaking to OK magazine, Marsh laughed that she will "nab somebody off the street" if Lomas lets her down on their wedding day later this year.

Marsh, who plays Weatherfield barmaid Michelle Connor, also revealed that she is trying to "tone up some wobbly bits" as she prepares to tie the knot with the former Hollyoaks actor.

She commented: "I want Jamie to look at me and think he's marrying the most beautiful girl in the world."

Discussing invites for the ceremony, the actress confirmed that her former Hear'Say bandmates Myleene Klass and Danny Foster will be on the guest list, but Suzanne Shaw and Noel Sullivan will not.

Marsh and Lomas are planning to marry in Manchester in the summer.

Does anyone care?

She will sell the pictures to some magazine and it will be a big wedding

Thread Information