Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    maybe i am being too harsh but given her and simon own tragic losses i was expecting better from them
    We all have a right to our opinions. However it's not okay when people send mean tweets toward the actors. I'm not accusing you of doing so however, I'm just saying it because i've seen some keyboard warriors who need to get a life. Again, not accusing you of doing so!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    We all have a right to our opinions. However it's not okay when people send mean tweets toward the actors. I'm not accusing you of doing so however, I'm just saying it because i've seen some keyboard warriors who need to get a life. Again, not accusing you of doing so!
    if the mean tweets are about their acting i can see why, some of these soap stars are very talkative in interviews and on social media, also just to clarify i am not a mean tweeter, i wouldn't be rushing to give kym and simon any acting awards

the trolls online getting personal with kym and simon i don't condone yes critic their acting as they are actors
    Last edited by lizann; 12-01-2017 at 14:02.

Some people are never satisfied, if Michelle had yelled more, she would have been accused of over acting, all i know is, that is crippled me, seeing that tiny little face in her arms and any parent having to go through that and not go home with their precious new born deserves the utmost
    understanding and patience for them to come to terms with the loss.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

parkerman (12-01-2017), peebee (12-01-2017), Perdita (12-01-2017), tammyy2j (12-01-2017)

I totally agree, whatever she did there would have been complaints. She is obviously not very popular and people ready to have a go at the first opportunity.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-01-2017)

no one is denying the storyline is not sad and heartbreaking which i wouldn't wish on anyone but i felt the acting could have been better perhaps if given to another actress and character, higher calibre

She acted this from the heart and I cannot agree with anyone who says she is a poor actress. She has shown that she is not with this . She did not go OTT with it and although it is childbirth she acted it truthfully and from the heart . What more could anyone ask.?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    She acted this from the heart and I cannot agree with anyone who says she is a poor actress. She has shown that she is not with this . She did not go OTT with it and although it is childbirth she acted it truthfully and from the heart . What more could anyone ask.?
    we will have to agree to disagree

we will have to agree to disagree

For once, I agree and I am not a Kym Marsh fan as a rule. I concur with other statements that she would have received criticism whichever way she played it. I think she played it the way she experienced it when she went through this for real .. and all mothers losing their babies in those circumstances would react differently ... I could feel the pain of both actors and that is good enough for me

Thread Information