Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

CORRIE bosses hide pregnant stars’ bumps — by giving them jobs in the bookies.

Jane Danson, who plays Leanne Battersby, is already behind the high counter.

Kym Marsh (Michelle Connor) will join her when she splits from love rat Steve MacDonald (Simon Gregson) and quits her job at the Rovers.

Street chiefs wanted to avoid the problem they had with Alison King (Carla Connor) during the plot built around Liam’s murder.

Knicker-stitcher Wiki Dankowska, played by pregnant Wanda Opalinska, can only be filmed sitting behind her sewing machine.

I know that the British public love a flutter but in these times I find it hard to believe that a bookie needs so much staff

Maybe they keep they haveing jobs all the time so they dont promote unemployment

They should bear in mind the credit crunch and the fact that every day now scores of people are losing their jobs, if they want to stay factual and close to real life as possible.

So where does she go to live? With Carla or Maria?

I hope Michelle doesnt wreck Peter and Leanne's budding romance by going with Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

haha, remember the last time she was pregnant and she just wore a dressing gown for about 2 months?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

haha, remember the last time she was pregnant and she just wore a dressing gown for about 2 months?
    lol that was so funny!

I thought maybe she would take up singing full time and leave

Lol! Wasn't there a rumour that the Rover's was due to close this year? Think of all the people who would be out of work. Where would every single female who passes through the street work? I think Dev's girlfriend should give up her fantastic career in marketing and open a launderette!

Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Kym Marsh will cause a storm in a D cup when she makes an explosive return.

Kym, 33, has been on compassionate leave after the death of her baby earlier this year.

But she will be back with a bang as her character, Michelle Connor, becomes embroiled in a racy fivesome sex plot.

The actress, who recently had her boobs enhanced to an impressive 34D, will find Michelle has a fight on to keep hold of her fella, Underworld boss Luke Strong.

While she has been away he has got to grips with resident minx Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan, 18).

But that’s not the only bitch battle Michelle faces. She will have to take on Leanne Battersby (Jane Danson, 30) after she discovers Michelle has had a fling with her former lover Peter Barlow.

A show insider said: “The three woman and two men are going to be battling it out for each other’s affections, making it one of the most complicated sex plots we’ve had.

“Kym has had a rough time this year but she’s back where she belongs – in the thick of the action.”

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Hannelene (20-06-2009), lizann (29-06-2009)

Thread Information