Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Hee! Hee! great news. Hopefully her contract won't be renewed. I don't mean to be horrible and I don't want to see her out of work, just go and appear on something I don't watch.
    Yes something like The Kym Marsh Show
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Yes something like The Kym Marsh Show
    What about something with David Dickinson like cash in the attic or or selling hoover bags on QVC? She took take Toxic Tracy or Stelllaaggghhhh as her assistant.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

More rubbish from the vacuous Kym Marsh, who plays Michelle Connor on the soap, tweeted: "Fantastic news about Michael Le Vell having all charges dropped! I hope they make as much of this news as they did about condemning him."

DUH!!!!!! He was NOT charged with any offences so how could he have had them dropped.
    Last edited by alan45; 02-01-2012 at 12:23.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (02-01-2012)

Dancing On Ice: Kym Marsh backing Matthew Wolfenden, Andy Whyment

Kym Marsh has admitted she is torn over who she will support in the upcoming series of Dancing On Ice.

Kym Marsh has admitted she is torn over who she will support in the upcoming series of Dancing On Ice.

The line-up for the show includes Marsh's Coronation Street co-star Andy Whyment and Emmerdale actor Matthew Wolfenden.

Wolfenden is engaged to co-star Charley Webb, who is the sister of Kym's boyfriend Jamie Lomas.

Marsh wrote in her new! magazine column: "I can't wait for Dancing On Ice to start this weekend.

"I'll be very torn, though, as Matthew Wolfenden and Andy Whyment are competing."

She added: "Matthew's family - he's virtually my brother-in-law - and Andy is a close colleague. I'll have to support one one week and one the other!"

Discussing the pairs' involvement in the competition, Marsh said: "Matthew was a dancer for years so I'm sure he'll be one to watch, and I think Andy will surprise people.

"The thought of Matthew in Lycra makes me giggle. I'll be going to the studio to show my support."

More garbage spouting from her mouth;

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has expressed her excitement over future plans for her character Michelle Connor.

The actress, who has been on the cobbles since 2006, is thought to have recently met with show bosses as she prepares to sign a new deal with the programme.

Marsh returned to filming at Coronation Street late last year after taking maternity leave. She and fiancé Jamie Lomas welcomed the arrival of a baby daughter named Polly in March 2011.

Discussing the future, Marsh told The People: "ITV have been brilliant while I was on maternity leave and looking after Polly in the months after giving birth.

"The producers have also told me about other storylines they have planned for Michelle that I am very excited about."

Marsh's current Coronation Street deal expires in the summer, but show producers are reportedly keen to keep her.

Meanwhile, an ITV source told the newspaper that Marsh has "always wanted to stay in Weatherfield" beyond her existing contract.

Last week, tabloid reports suggested that Michelle will come under suspicion when evil Frank Foster is murdered in a few weeks' time.

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh is being offered her best ever storylines to stop her leaving the cobbles.

Kym, 35, who plays Michelle Connor, is ready to sign a new deal if the money's right.

She met ITV bosses last week, five months before her contract runs out.

Corrie bosses are desperate to keep Kym after recently losing Katherine Kelly (Becky McDonald) and Helen Flanagan (Rosie Webster).

And Kym, who gave birth to her third child last March, is keen to return to centre stage.

In November viewers saw ex-barmaid Michelle being left by Ciaran McCarthy (Keith Duffy) after he gambled away their wedding deposit.

She is going to be implicated in the murder of twisted rapist Frank Foster (Andrew Lancel) and will be in an explosive plot later this year. Kym said last night: "ITV have been brilliant while I was on maternity leave and looking after Polly in the months after giving birth.

"The producers have also told me about other storylines they have planned for Michelle that I am very excited about."

Kym and fiancé Jamie Lomas, 31, lost their baby Archie in 2009 when he was born 18 weeks early.

Jamie is currently in Los Angeles with fellow Hollyoaks star Ricky Whittle trying to crack Hollywood. A friend of Kym's told The People she had felt sidelined after 10 months of maternity leave but was delighted about landing bigger storylines.

"Michelle is one of Corrie's most popular characters and they were worried about losing yet another pretty female face, particularly if she heads for the US, where Jamie is."

An ITV source said former Hear'Say singer Kym, who signed a lucrative two-year deal in 2010, always wanted to stay in Weatherfield but Jamie's Hollywood bid would be in Corrie bosses' minds.

The source added: "The kids' schools are here, their friends and family are here. For them, certainly at the moment, it just does not make sense to move to the US."

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    "ITV have been brilliant while I was on maternity leave and looking after Polly in the months after giving birth.
    13th Feb

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Kym said last night: "ITV have been brilliant while I was on maternity leave and looking after Polly in the months after giving birth.
    19th Feb

Your second post is just a fuller version of the first. Its from an article which appeared in the People on 12th Feb

Her relationship with fiancé Jamie Lomas is beginning to read like a storyline straight out of Coronation Street.
    Kym Marsh is reportedly finding it difficult to cope with her man now living in America and their engagement is said to be 'on the rocks'.
    The 35-year-old soap star has had a few heated arguments with Jamie and friends say that Kym didn't realise how tough living apart would be.

Former Hollyoaks actor Jamie relocated to Los Angeles in the hope that it would kick-start his career in the States, but the strain on Kym has proven to much bare.

The mother-of-three initially supported her partner's decision to move away because she understands how difficult their industry can be, however, with her own career being so busy she now wants Jamie to come home.

A source told the Mirror newspaper: 'It has really put a strain on their relationship. The combination of the distance between them and the stress Kym is under at home has led to several arguments over the phone and on Skype.'

Jamie, 31, is due back in England at the end of March after a three month stint trying to crack America, but he may have to return sooner if he wants to save his engagement.
    The source told the newspaper: 'It is on the rocks right now. Only time will tell if they come through it.'
    The couple, who have been dating since 2008,got engaged in 2009 after a romantic New Year's Eve proposal.

Speaking last year, Kym seemed excited and optimistic about her relationship as she spoke of how she wants her wedding day to pan out.
    She told the Sunday People: 'I’ve three lovely kids and a lovely little guardian angel who is looking over us. The next step will be an intimate wedding.'
    She also told the Mirror, last year: 'We had planned to get married before, but lots of things happened that made it impossible for us.'
    If Jamie gets the big break he so desperately wants then a permanent move to Tinseltown could be on the cards and their marriage could be postponed for good.
    A representative for Miss Marsh refused to comment on the relationship.

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has hit back at rumours surrounding her relationship with fiancé Jamie Lomas.

Tabloid reports have claimed that the pair are on the rocks as Marsh is allegedly struggling to be apart from Lomas, who has made a temporary move to the US to search for acting work there.

Speculation over the pair's future continued today (March 1) as pictures emerged showing Marsh out in public without her engagement ring.

However, writing on Twitter, Marsh commented: "Annoyed now, just to say these latest stories in press are out of nowhere. I will be correcting in my column, but this latest ring story is a joke!

"I was out at Dancing On Ice with Jamie's sister!!!! I had earlier applied cream to my person and forgot to put it back on! Why? Must I ALWAYS make sure my rings are on just in case someone wants to talk crap! For f**k's sake! #laughable."

She continued: "In fact, there is a pic of me earlier that same day wearing a white oxo jumper and clearly I have my ring onnnnnn!!!!!!! (sic)"

Marsh and Lomas, best known for their roles as Corrie's Michelle Connor and Hollyoaks' Warren Fox, have been an item since 2008 and have a young daughter Polly together.

KYM MARSH has admitted that "things have been difficult" between her and fiancé Jamie Lomas.

The Corrie star said she was relying on friends' support after ex-Hollyoaks star Jamie moved to the US to crack Hollywood.

But she insisted they were NOT on the rocks.

In her column in New! magazine, Kym said: "The decision for him to go to LA was a joint one and I knew how long for. Yes, it's hard and I'm tired. But I've got a really good network of family and friends to rely on."

She added Jamie would be back in time to celebrate their daughter Polly's first birthday on March 23.

Why dont you go to America for a few years and try to save the relationship

Thread Information