Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Coronation Street actress Kym Marsh has branded John Thomson "unprofessional" following his recent remarks about her co-star Antony Cotton.

Thomson, who played Weatherfield's Jesse Chadwick between 2008 and 2010, blasted Cotton on Twitter last week while watching him on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

The former Cold Feet actor told his online followers that he thinks Cotton is a "nasty piece of work", adding that he had been "trouble with a capital T" when they worked together on Coronation Street.

However, Marsh has now defended Cotton in her latest New magazine column.

Reflecting on Cotton's jungle stint, Marsh wrote: "He's done exceptionally well and he's a beautiful person. He may have had a bit of a moan, but I'd be doing more than moaning - I'd be terrible in there!

"I was surprised that ex-Corrie star and actor John Thomson felt the need to say on Twitter that Antony was a 'nasty piece of work'. Not only is it unprofessional, it's also untrue - Antony hasn't got a nasty bone in his body!"

Cotton finished in fourth place on I'm a Celebrity last Friday.

Read the full story in this week's New magazine - out today.

More Crap from the supercillious Kym Marsh as she tries to boost her pathetic magazine column

Kym Marsh has defended her recent comments about John Thomson after she was criticised on Twitter.

Former Coronation Street actor John Thomson recently blasted his co-star Antony Cotton's appearance on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here by describing him as a "nasty piece of work".

Marsh has since called Thomson "unprofessional" for his remarks, saying that his accusations are also "untrue."

Responding to tweets about her comments, she posted: "Love being told I have no right to defend my friend and how it's nowt to do with me.. Erm so what's it to do with u then? (sic)"

A Twitter user replied: "But surely you can understand that alot of people found Anthony Cotton very bitchy on IAC and therefore don't think he is nice guy."

She said: "yes but it's an EDITED tv show made for shock and entertainment purposes and I KNOW the real Antony so am able to comment."

She later ended the discussion by saying: "Yes Thompson IS entitled to an opinion as am I! And as Antony is my friend I am also entitled to defend him. Don't u defend your mates?"

Cotton finished in fourth place in I'm a Celebrity last week, with McFly's Dougie Poynter crowned King of the Jungle
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has revealed that she would like her fiancé Jamie Lomas to join the soap.

Lomas is currently preparing for new projects after bowing out from Hollyoaks following a year back in the role of Warren Fox.

Marsh told PA that she thinks Lomas would be a hit on Coronation Street if show bosses signed him up for a part.

"I'd love him to do it, I think he'd be brilliant. I think he'd be great on the Street," Marsh explained. "I could see him there, but he's just left soap so I think he'll be wanting to leave soap alone for a little while."

She continued: "We'd get on with it, we're both very professional. I don't think there'd be any bickering. I don't think we'd bring our problems to work or arguments.

"But I don't think they'd dare put us together, I think that'd be a bit too far-fetched."

Lomas's final Hollyoaks scenes will air next week in an explosive Christmas storyline.

But I don't think they'd dare put us together, I think that'd be a bit too far-fetched
    And Corrie doesnt do Far-Fetched. They just bring Traceyluv back in a ridiculous storyline. They introduce Stelllaaaarrrrgggghhhh as Leannes long lost mother who has apparently been living just a few miles away in Manchester for years but for some strange reason has picked up a London Accident. The same Corrie that brings back a failed singer and puts her in charge of a knicker factory. Go ahead Michelle throw a strop and Im sure the Corrie bosses will bring your lover to join you in Weatherfield

KYM Marsh looked in great Saint Nick as she rocked a Santa hat and tiny shorts that showed off her sexy pins just ahead of the holidays.

The Corrie ****, who plays Michelle Connor in the soap, donned the clobber to support ITV1's Text Santa charity campaign.

She slipped into a black short-sleeved T-shirt and denim cut-offs that displayed her long legs.

She was joined by her cobbles co-star Samia Ghadie, who dressed up as a Christmas tree decoration for the fundraising telly programme.

The stunning actress sported a red and white fluffy hooded jacket and fur-trimmed skirt

***WARNING!!!!!!! The spoiler below is not for people of a nervous disposition and is strictly for fans of KYM Marsh only

Spoiler:

Last edited by alan45; 14-12-2011 at 01:50.

How many times is she going to flog this dead horse. She has suggested a number of times about Jamie joining Corrie and her requests have fallen on deaf ears. She needs to give it up it's not going to happen.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    How many times is she going to flog this dead horse. She has suggested a number of times about Jamie joining Corrie and her requests have fallen on deaf ears. She needs to give it up it's not going to happen.
    I hope you won't regret this statement.

So do I but I don't think they will bring him in she was begging for him to get on Corrie the last time he left Hollyoaks and it didn't happen. Hopefully the writers will keep ignoring her requests and she might leave and take yo-yo knickers Carla with her.

Kym Marsh has admitted that she is unsure over her future on Coronation Street.

The actress, who plays Michelle Connor, said that she wants to stay on the ITV1 soap but is yet to hear about a new deal. Her current contract expires in June.

© ITV

She told PA: "I've no idea yet, I don't know if they want me to stay, so we'll just have to wait until next year (2012) and see what happens.

"I would like to stay, if it's right for me and right for them I'll definitely stay, but there are two parties involved and it's got to work for everybody."

Michelle recently split from fiancé Ciaran McCarthy, played by Keith Duffy. Marsh said that she is excited to see how the story develops for her character.

"I'm sure that there's always things going on. She's just gone into the factory and everything, I'm looking forward to seeing where she goes next," she added.

Marsh joined the Weatherfield soap in April 2006.

Hee! Hee! great news. Hopefully her contract won't be renewed. I don't mean to be horrible and I don't want to see her out of work, just go and appear on something I don't watch.

Thread Information