Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

seriously.. is this any of her business and why does she feel the need to comment on everything.. She reminds me of one to those friends you have on facebook that updates their status every 5 seconds cause they have to make a comment or they will die (well not die but maybe someone would ignore them for 5 seconds)
    Super Mod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (13-09-2011)

Should we rename this thread " The Kym Marsh Thread"

It's none of her business or anyone else why Brooke was working in the pub. As she said she was helping out a freind who was unwell. Clearly Corrie bosses are happy for her to do this.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Should we rename this thread " The Kym Marsh Thread"
    Kym Marsh on the Meaning of Life, the Universe and the Sino Prussian Alliance of 1847

Thumbs down More witterings from Marsh

Kym Marsh has praised Andrew Lancel for his portrayal of Coronation Street's Frank Foster.

The businessman raped his fiancée Carla Connor (Alison King) on the eve of their wedding, after she attempted to call off their big day.

© ITV

"Corrie's handling of the controversial rape storyline was commendable last week," Marsh wrote in her New magazine column. "Alison King, who plays Carla Connor, worked extremely hard to do it justice for all those people who've gone through it for real.

"And let's not forget Andrew Lancel, who plays Frank Foster. He has to play a rapist and the way he portrayed it was incredible - the viewers despise him!"

Marsh added: "It was exceptionally well written - the guy has just raped his fiancée then flippantly walks back into the flat with a bottle of wine and a takeaway. It gave me a chill down my spine!"

The actress, Michelle Connor in the ITV1 soap, returned to filming earlier this month, ahead of her on-screen comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Kym Marsh has praised Andrew Lancel for his portrayal of Coronation Street's Frank Foster.
    Phew! That's a relief! I was wondering whether Andrew Lancel was playing the part well. I couldn't decide for myself, but now I know he's doing a good job.

What about Alison King? I need Kym's opinion to make my mind up for me.....

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has reportedly told producers that she'd like her character to have a baby.

The actress, who plays Michelle Connor in the ITV1 soap, recently returned to work following the birth of daughter Polly in March.

Bosses had planned for Michelle to have a baby in 2010, but scrapped the storyline after the death of Marsh's son Archie, who was born 18 weeks early.

Viewers will now see Michelle and boyfriend Ciaran McCarthy (Keith Duffy) discuss starting a family when they return to Weatherfield next month, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

She tells him: "I'm sorry Ciaran but I'm not getting any younger and my body clock's ticking. I want more babies and I want them now. And if you don't want the same thing then maybe it's time we went our separate ways." Guess this is where they will fall out before he leaves

Duffy will leave Coronation Street at Christmas in a "very dramatic" exit storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Duffy will leave Coronation Street at Christmas in a "very dramatic" exit storyline.
    Is it an explosive one that will rock the cobbles though?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (02-10-2011), Ruffed_lemur (02-10-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Is it an explosive one that will rock the cobbles though?
    Nothing else would do ;)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Phew! That's a relief! I was wondering whether Andrew Lancel was playing the part well. I couldn't decide for myself, but now I know he's doing a good job.

What about Alison King? I need Kym's opinion to make my mind up for me.....
    Thanks for that!

Thread Information