Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    i saw this and thought of you guys...oh it is hilarious http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/...r-biggest-fan/
    Great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    i saw this and thought of you guys...oh it is hilarious http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/...r-biggest-fan/
    this is the class of people who like this woman
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    this is the class of people who like this woman
    Exactly. A chav for the chavs or as we call them here SPIDES

More nonsense by this talentless bimbo

Kym Marsh has questioned Samantha Womack's absence from the 'Best Actress' category at the British Soap Awards.

Womack, who plays Ronnie Mitchell in EastEnders, did not appear on the shortlist of nominees. The eventual winner was her co-star Jessie Wallace for her portrayal of Queen Vic landlady Kat Moon.

Coronation Street star Marsh sympathised with Womack over her recent admission that she was leaving the BBC soap after being left exhausted by her alter ego's storylines.

"I can relate to that," she wrote in her latest new magazine column. "Although they're the sort of plots I love, it is hard going. It must be especially hard for Sam as she's had one harrowing storyline after another."

She continued: "She's a fantastic actress and although Jessie Wallace was a deserved winner of the 'Best Actress' award at The British Soap Awards, I think it was an oversight that Sam wasn't even nominated."

Marsh, who is currently on maternity leave, is due to return to her role as Weatherfield's Michelle Connor in September.

Win signed copies of Kym Marsh's autobiography

With thanks to the fabulous people at Hodder & Stoughton publishers, we have two signed copies of Kym Marsh's new autobiography - Kym Marsh - From the Heart to give away in an exclusive Coronation Street Blog competition.

Note: Entries from moneysavingsexpert, Loquax or any other competitions website will not be entered into any of our competitions.

To be in with a chance to win one of these two fantastic books signed by Kym, who plays Michelle Connor on Coronation Street, all you have to do is answer the following two questions correctly and email me with the correct answers. The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries and announced on the blog.

Deadline for entries is Monday 18th July at 5pm. Only UK entrants, please.

Q1: Give the full names of Michelle Connor's two brothers, her birth son and her 'other' son, on Coronation Street.
    Q2: What was the first name of the character that Kym played in Saturday Night Fever in 2004?
    From Corrie blog
    Last edited by alan45; 08-07-2011 at 21:03.

????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    ????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????

Its a competition or a plan to shift copies of her piss poor autobiography

Coronation Street actress Kym Marsh has dismissed rumours of a ratings crisis at the soap, describing recent press reports as "incorrect".

The star also spoke up for actress Michelle Collins, who has come under fire for her portrayal as Stella Price on the soap, saying that it is "unfair to blame" her.

"Not only is it unfair to blame Michelle Collins for a fall in Corrie's viewing figures, it's also incorrect," she wrote in her New! magazine column.

"As our producer Phil Collinson explained last week, a newspaper used an episode that was up against a Wimbledon match to illustrate a drop in figures. Big sporting events always affect viewing figures."

Marsh also criticised former Coronation Street actor Johnny Briggs, who recently said that he found the soap had lost its fun and humour.

"I thought that former cast-member Johnny Briggs's comments that there is no humour in Corrie were harsh, too - particularly as he admits he doesn't watch the show!"

William Roache also recently defended producer Phil Collinson over the show's performance.

Executive producer Kieran Roberts described reports that the loss of viewers related to the soap's increase of gay characters as "a storm in a teacup".

Kym Marsh had recently asked for Coronation Street fans to give Michelle Collins a chance to settle into her new role.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

Kym Marsh had recently asked for Coronation Street fans to give Michelle Collins a chance to settle into her new role.
    I am glad she said ALL corrie fans.. cause her 2 wouldn't make much of a difference
    Super Mod

Kym Marsh has admitted that she is excited to discover what romantic drama awaits her Coronation Street character.

The actress will return to the ITV1 soap as Michelle Connor in the autumn. Marsh, who has been on maternity leave, will make her comeback alongside co-star Keith Duffy (Ciaran McCarthy).

However, Duffy has confirmed that he won't be returning to the Manchester serial for long, leaving fans to speculate on what will become of Michelle and Ciaran's relationship.

Commenting on her co-star's decision, Marsh told New magazine: "He needs to be at home in Dublin to support his daughter Mia - who has autism - when she makes the transition to secondary school.

"I'm not sure what that means for Michelle and Ciaran's relationship because I haven't seen any storylines, but if they do break up it will be interesting to see if he breaks her heart or she breaks his."

Coronation Street producer Phil Collinson recently told Digital Spy that the couple will plan to make a "flying visit" to the Street, but the "story" will see their plans change.

He said: "Michelle will go back into the factory and will be quite instrumental in helping Carla to run Underworld again, so that's where Michelle's heading back to."

Meanwhile, Marsh also confessed that she would like a waxwork like co-stars William Roache and Anne Kirkbride. I've news for you KYM. Waxworks can act ten times better than you

"I'd definitely have one done if I was asked because it's such an honour," she said. "But I'm not sure anyone would want one unless it was to stick a wick in the top!" and lots of pins in it as well

Thread Information