Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You must have seen something else then to me ...
    Me too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-08-2017)

Corrie reveals new Michelle terror as stalker ex Will strikes again
    Coronation Street is lining up more terrifying scenes for Michelle Connor as her dangerously obsessed ex and stalker Will gets set to strike again – but how far is he prepared to go this time and will his plan to snare Michelle pay off?
    Michelle has been convinced that the campaign of terror against her recently – which including a firebomb to the bistro and a kidnap – are the work of drug dealer Rich but all the while, it has been her former boyfriend Will, stung by her rejection, who has been targeting her.
    Oblivious Maria is in a relationship with Will but he is just using her to get closer to Michelle – and to move in and protect her as she gets more and more frightened. Will wants Michelle to think it’s too dangerous to be with Robert Preston and her current boyfriend can’t keep her safe so that he can swoop in and play the hero.
    And in coming weeks, a new terrifying experience will hit Michelle in the bistro which will push her even closer to the edge – but will it be Will that she leans on to support her? And will she fall into his sinister trap as he continues to scare her in secret with another chain of nasty events?
    It remains to be seen what else he has up his sleeve but one thing’s for sure, until he is caught, he won’t give up.
    And if he discovers Michelle will remain loyal to Robert, will he then decide that it will be a case of if he can’t have Michelle then no-one can?
    The storyline still has some way to go and Metro.co.uk can confirm that it is building towards yet more terror for Michelle that will leave her in fear for her life.
    Fans can watch the scenes in the bistro air early next month.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (13-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Agreed!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-08-2017)

So tired of Michelle and her screeching and wailing. Enough already.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (14-08-2017), Glen1 (01-09-2017), lizann (14-08-2017), Perdita (14-08-2017), TaintedLove (22-08-2017), tammyy2j (15-08-2017)

Will cannot be around for long (Leon Ockenden) is doing a Theatre Tour and on This Morning 17 August he said he finished a week ago!! They must film well ahead as the it comes to a climax in September.

OH can't wait yawn yawn

He has a swimming pool in his basement and i think he does there. I mean what does this guy do . I never see him working or looking busy....so how does he make his money.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    He has a swimming pool in his basement and i think he does there. I mean what does this guy do . I never see him working or looking busy....so how does he make his money.
    He works in theatre and radio too and is an accomplished pastry chef, been on This Morning a few times cooking

Ooops just realised you mean the character and not the actor ...
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-09-2017 at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    So tired of Michelle and her screeching and wailing. Enough already.
    i am just so tired of michelle. pointless character, has been for long time too

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (01-09-2017), Perdita (01-09-2017)

the wine bottle did nothing to her head

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

mysangry (12-12-2017)

Kym Marsh's Michelle Connor could become Pat Phelan's next target on Coronation Street, and if that wasn't enough of a bombshell, Nick Tilsley may also be returning to the soap.

Phelan has already killed off four other characters, none of which played a particularly big role in the series.

But putting Michelle in such danger, one of Corrie's fan favourites, would certainly come as a major shock to viewers.

A report in The Sun says that Michelle will be shot on her wedding day, leaving her fighting for her life.

It goes on to say that she will be caught in the crossfire when Phelan – previously thought to be dead after being pushed off a cliff by his wife Eileen – returns to crash Michelle and Robert's wedding.

The scenes will apparently be aired after the 9pm watershed – so read into that what you will...

A Coronation Street spokesperson told Digital Spy: "We don't comment on storyline speculation."

Meanwhile, the same report also states that the soap will be bringing back Ben Price, who will reprise his role as Nick Tilsley.

If true, it'll be the first time we've seen the character since last June.

Talk about a big day for rumours...

Digital Spy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (24-04-2018)

Thread Information