Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Leanne the Bistro manager or is she on maternity leave?
    Must be on maternity leave but this is soapland ....
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-04-2017 at 19:04.

she came into her marriage with nought and now wants half of all steve's things but they weren't married for long, steve should have pre nups all his marriages, michelle don't deserve anything, i just have no sympathy for her

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-04-2017), tammyy2j (15-04-2017)

i don't believe she loves robert

Kym Marsh might have a second straight British Soap Award on her mantelpiece this time next year, if the latest Coronation Street rumblings are true.

The actress is fresh off a Best Female Dramatic Performance win at the gala for what has been an emotional rollercoaster of a year for Michelle Connor, as she's endured baby loss and Steve McDonald's wandering eye.

With the return of Mr Selfridge and Waterloo Road star Leon Ockenden as Michelle's old flame Will and rumours of a dangerous run-in swirling, Kym Marsh used her weekly OK! Magazine column to set the record straight.

'There was a report about my character, Michelle, being kidnapped, gagged and put in a car boot," she wrote. "I can't talk about any storylines I'm currently filming, but I am sinking my teeth into some dramatic scenes."

The actress added: "I'm thoroughly enjoying myself at work at the moment. They keep challenging me and I've got a busy summer, so stay tuned!"

We're already worried for Michelle! Despite Kym previously denying those tabloid reports about big soap salaries, we're hoping she gets a nice raise if Michelle's next ordeal is half as dramatic as it sounds.

OK! Magazine cover 6/27/17
    © OK!
    Read the full story with Kym in this week's OK! Magazine - out today (June 27).

Digital Spy

Do these brand new Coronation Street pictures reveal trouble ahead for Michelle Connor and Robert Preston?

The couple have endured their fair share of drama recently, but the worst could still be to come as these sneaky paparazzi shots show Michelle getting cosy with her old flame Will Chatterton again.

Kym Marsh and Leon Ockenden, who play Michelle and Will, were pictured filming these scenes while out on location.

According to our spies, the upcoming episode sees Will ready to make his move on Michelle when he takes her off for a lunch date.

Michelle Connor and Will Chatterton get cosy in Coronation Street
    © MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

Michelle seems to be enjoying her ex's company as they appear very close again all of a sudden, but she's less than impressed when he abruptly cancels their date to return to work. Charming!

Does this mean that Will has missed his one and only chance, or is Michelle prepared to give him another opportunity to impress her?

As ever, Corrie films its scenes six to eight weeks in advance of them hitting our screens, so these new pictures definitely raise a few questions over upcoming storylines.

Michelle Connor and Will Chatterton abruptly end their lunch date in Coronation Street
    © MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

Does Michelle's lunch date with Will mean that she's split with Robert by this point? We know they have some tough times ahead when a mystery enemy starts targeting them, which could ultimately tear them apart.

Or could it be that Michelle is getting close to Will behind Robert's back? She did the exact same thing when things were rough between her and Steve McDonald last year, so we certainly wouldn't rule out history repeating itself...

Digital Spy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (08-08-2017)

is it rich targetting her and robert or someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is it rich targetting her and robert or someone else?
    I think it is maybe Will

As much as i do not like her character, she again surprises me with her acting ability.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (08-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    As much as i do not like her character, she again surprises me with her acting ability.
    You must have seen something else then to me ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (08-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You must have seen something else then to me ...
    YEA I AGREE SHE ONLY HAS ONE EXPRESSIONG "MISERY"
    Try her with some cheerful acting see what she can manage!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (08-08-2017)

Thread Information