Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Kym Marsh Returns To Bed Steve

Kym Marsh is set to return to 'Coronation Street' next month and has revealed her character is to bed Steve McDonald.

The former Hear’Say star, who plays singer Michelle Connor, is to cause quite a stir on her return to Weatherfield.

In her first few episodes back, Michelle leaps into bed with Steve, played by actor Simon Gregson, whose ex-girlfriend Ronnie was recently arrested for a hit-and-run accident which she tried to frame Steve for.

Michelle will also attract the attentions of drummer Vernon Tomlin whose band she previously performed for.

The percussionist, who is dating Steve’s mum Liz McDonald, becomes obsessed with her after she lands a job as a barmaid in the Rovers Return.

His infatuation is sure to spell trouble between Michelle and the McDonalds.

I didn't realise Michelle was coming back, Kym Marsh was quite good playing her first time round i thought so it will be nice to see her again, not surprised she's bedding Steve though! As it was revealed, he would become more of a womaniser.Vernon becoming obsessed with her sounds really good though so i can't wait for that to happen and as the article mentions, it will stir up a lot of trouble!

I also read that she has a 14 year old son and eventually takes over Shelley's job!

Sounds good and I like the idea of Seve becoming a womaniser. Also glad that Vernon willbe playing around (maybe) as I can't stand Liz

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Is Vernon that boyfriend of hers that Steve doesn't like?

You can tell I don't watch coronation street an awful lot lol!

yep vernon is going out with Liz.
    I wonder what Michelle has with Mcdonalds cause obversly hates them.

I cant stand kim marsh, she buggs the life out of me. I dont want her back in she is a prat (would use stronger words for her).
    God, she's not that bad
    yes she is
    oh im going mad again talking to myself!
    Soapy Dream :

I totally agree soapy dream- I thought she was awful last time, why is she coming back? Corrie should never of got her in the first place and get some decent actors instead.

Yeah i know, but bring a whole new family in as well, i hope the other people in her family are better than her.

i think kym is a good actress nd can't wait for her to come in it

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information