Thread: Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

Kyle MacLachlan has revealed that he wants to resurrect Twin Peaks, according to reports.

The Desperate Housewives star, who played Special Agent Dale Cooper on the cult TV series, said that he would like to bring the show back as an internet mini-series, says Contactmusic.

He said: "I have a crazy idea to bring back Twin Peaks on the net as five-minute webisodes."

MacLachlan said that creator David Lynch would most likely not be involved with the new version, as he is busy advocating for meditation techniques.

He added: "David's focus is more on transcendental meditation now."

Earlier this week, the actor admitted that he was never approached to reprise his role of Trey MacDougal for the Sex And The City movie franchise.

Twin Peaks ran on ABC from 1990 to 1991 and spawned prequel theatrical film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me in 1992.

I loved this programme

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Hannelene (20-06-2009), lizann (16-12-2009)

I have seen this as I have it on DVD and it had me on the edge of my seat!

Do you know I wouldn't mind him coming back in SATC movie just to see if he had mellowed out a little

The second season of Twin Peaks will be released on DVD in the UK on March 22, 2010.

The first year of the cult 1990s TV show created by David Lynch and Mark Frost has been available for several years but the UK has so far been excluded from any DVD releases of the 22-episode second season.

Stars including Kyle MacLachlan and Sherilyn Fenn return for the series, which also features appearances from Heather Graham, Billy Zane and David Duchovny.

According to Modernhood, retailer HMV has sent emails to customers offering the opportunity to pre-order the box set.

It is not clear what extras will be included on the DVD, but the package includes six discs and will be sold with an RRP of £49.99.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/new...k-release.html

Hey I found Twin Peaks to be quite dark and a bit scary mind you I was only 7 years old when it was first aired.
    angelblue

Love the show it was dark and strange but this is what David Lynch is all about!

Twin Peaks was unmissable when it first aired. Very dark and weird.

I really liked this show must try and get the dvd set

Balthazar Getty and Amanda Seyfried have joined the cast of revival

Twin Peaks co-creators David Lynch and Mark Frost have penned all episodes of the present-day continuation — which will total more than the originally announced nine hours — with Lynch directing every installment. Filming is currently underway in Washington state.

At the Television Critics Association summer press tour in August, Showtime president David Nevins hinted that fans can expect “familiar faces” to join returning cast member Kyle MacLachlan. “You should be optimistic that the people that you want [back] will be there, and then there will be some surprises in addition.”

Thread Information