Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 6 - Spoilers/Casting/Rumours

Kyle MacLachlan has reportedly decided to leave Desperate Housewives.

Sources told Entertainment Weekly that the actor, who played Bree's husband Orson, will not be a series regular next season.

MacLachlan is expected to return to the show for a few episodes at the beginning of the seventh run to conclude his character's storyline with Bree.

Drea de Matteo, who played Angie Bolen, has also left the programme while Dana Delany has quit her role as Katherine Mayfair for her new show Body Of Proof.

Earlier, creator Marc Cherry confirmed that Ugly Betty star Vanessa Williams has joined the series.

Eva Longoria Parker has admitted that she would love to have a family, but that her job with Desperate Housewives won't allow it.

The actress told Austria's Madonna Magazine that she is anxious to have children with husband Tony Parker. However, her bosses have told her not to consider it while the show is still filming.

"Tony and I are working on expanding our family. But the producer has forbidden me from getting pregnant this year," she explained.

"Seriously! [Housewives co-star] Marcia [Cross]'s pregnancy came as a big surprise and posed a big problem for the scriptwriters."

Longoria Parker added that even though children are not in her immediate future, she still loves caring for her husband when she has the time.

"Even so, I love being a real housewife. I cook, I clean up, I do Tony's washing," she said.

"I work three to four days a week [in Los Angeles] and then fly to Texas to spend a long weekend with Tony. This means we can only have sex on the weekends."

John Barrowman has revealed that his Desperate Housewives co-star Drea de Matteo offered to have a baby for him.

The 43-year-old actor recently guest-starred in the ABC drama as Patrick Logan, the murderous ex-boyfriend of de Matteo's character Angie Bolen.

He told Heat magazine: "Drea said we're like brother and sister, separated at birth, and that she'd have my kids.

"She's got this amazing New Jersey drawl: 'I usually don't like actors, but I like you. You want a kid? Come to me, I'll have a baby for ya.' Brilliant!"

The Torchwood star has previously expressed a desire to start a family with his long-term partner, architect Scott Gill.

Thread Information