Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 6 - Spoilers/Casting/Rumours

Desperate Housewives Season 6 - Spoilers/Casting/Rumours

There are rumours of pregnant Lynette losing one or both of her twins.

Orson could be leaving also.

Thanks to ABC we’ve got a little info on the upcoming season 6 of “Desperate Housewives”. Apparently Julie played by Andrea Bowen will return, and Richard Burgi will be back to reprise his role as Karl for more than a few episodes, it looks like, as his romance with Bree (Marcia Cross) continues.

Maiara Walsh who plays Ana,Gabrielle’s (Eva Longoria) niece will now be a regular on the show. She will reportedly start to complicate Gabrielle’s life. The Susan (Teri Hatcher), Mike (James Denton), and Katherine (Dana Delany) triangle will continue even though Mike is married. And Lynette’s unexpected pregnancy will test her family.

Also ABC confirmed that the show will run as long as Marc Cherry wants to keep it going. There are also reports that the spinoff of “Desperate Housewives” which stars Lily Tomlin and Kathryn Joosten looks real positive that it might make it into a line up for ABC. But they won’t confirm any other details at the moment. We just know that the possibility of it, got a positive response from the fans.

edit
    Last edited by Bryan; 22-06-2009 at 14:57.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (17-06-2009), Hollie-x (18-06-2009), tammyy2j (23-06-2009)

Thanks for this!
    I hope that doesn't happen with Lynette as if she hasn't been through enough with the cancer! Although it would be a good one as it would definitely test them as a family unit. Can't wait for it to start.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

I hope Mike and Susan got married i hate the character of Katherine now and i dont see the point of her

I like Katherine, but I don't like how soppy she has become over Mike.

She was a strong, strong character who had been through hell and survived. She could match Bree toe to toe and now she is a soppy wimp.

I want the old Katherine back - and I want the triangle to end. Mike and Susan belong together, the deceit over the accident forced their break up and now it is over, surely they have to be together now!!!

I hope that the story about Lynette is wrong. I have a friend who buried one of her twins aged 22 days old on Monday. I don't want her to have to face that in an entertainment show.

I hope hope that Orson has gone.

well it's obvious mike married katherine then. becuase he doesnt love her. so if it'd been him marrying susan, there wouldnt be a love triangle in the next series becuase he wouldnt give katherine a second's thought. but if he had married katherine, it's obvious he still cares for susan, hence the triangle.

any ideas how much in futute the wedding was following the final scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    well it's obvious mike married katherine then. becuase he doesnt love her. so if it'd been him marrying susan, there wouldnt be a love triangle in the next series becuase he wouldnt give katherine a second's thought. but if he had married katherine, it's obvious he still cares for susan, hence the triangle.

any ideas how much in futute the wedding was following the final scenes?
    I think 2 months after Dave's incident

Emmy-winning Sopranos heroine Drea de Matteo is joining the cast as Wisteria Lane's newest vixenish housewife, sources confirm exclusively.

De Matteo, who will be a series regular, will play the matriarch of a new Italian family. Casting is underway for her landscape designer husband and their tightly wound son.

Desperate Housewives will add two new series regulars to its cast, it has been reported.

According to Spoiler TV, casting is underway for a father-son duo to join the upcoming sixth season of the ABC series.

The father, Nick Vitale, has been described as "a handsome New York-Italian man in his 40s" who is a landscape designer. His son Dominic is said to be "a sexy 19-year-old".

Drea De Matteo is joining the cast of Desperate Housewives, says Entertainment Weekly.

The actress, who appeared as Matt Le Blanc's sister in ill-fated Friends spinoff Joey, will become a series regular when the ABC show returns for its sixth season this fall.

She will play the matriarch of a new Italian family, wife and mother to Nick and Dominic Vitale. Her character has reportedly been drafted in to fill the void left by Nicolette Sheridan's character Edie Britt.

De Matteo has previously starred in Sons Of Anarchy and The Sopranos.

Wisteria Lane is welcoming back one of its own this fall: Original Desperate Housewives star Andrea Bowen has signed on to reprise her role as Susan's eldest spawn, Julie.

Although ABC would only confirm that Bowen is set to appear in the Sept. 27 season premiere, a Housewives insider tells me that the actress is returning as a series regular.

Bowen vanished from Housewives at the end of season 4, a casualty of the show's four-year flash forward. She briefly returned last season when Julie, on break from college, announced that she was dating her 40-year-old professor Lloyd (Steven Weber). It's not clear if he'll be accompanying her back home, but I'm guessing not.

Thread Information