Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cyrus dad confirms 'Hannah Montana' end

Cyrus dad confirms 'Hannah Montana' end

Billy Ray Cyrus has confirmed that daughter Miley’s Hannah Montana series will be coming to an end.

The Disney Channel show is expected to conclude production after the upcoming season finishes next year, Access Hollywood reports.

The 'Achy Breaky Heart' singer said that the cast had just completed shooting the third season and will carry on for one more at the request of his daughter.

He said: "Quite frankly, I give a lot of credit to Miley for taking it to another year. She didn’t want it to just end with whatever was the last episode we did.

"She wanted it to build to where there’s a moral to the story, to where it doesn’t just end and go away and that’s it.

"She wanted there to be an official ending to 'Hannah Montana'."

Filming on the final 11 half-hour long episodes as well as a one-hour series finale will take place in January 2010.

Earlier this month, Miley signed a deal for the fourth season of her popular programme.

There is a god!
    Hopefully all the hype that follows her around will die down somewhat. I think she is soooo overrated it's unreal. And tbh, I know she's aimed at younger girls but I really don't think she is that good of a role model. But that's just my opinion (:
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (16-06-2009)

disney will have a replacement all lined up for when HM finishes, so there is no escaping the cheesy american teens.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I will miss it .
    But as long as Miley keeps singing I shall be happy.
    They should have another movie before it ends .

I think she has a great voice, when she sings a Miley Cyrus so maybe she will concentrate on that instead.

I never really seen Hannah Montana but never really understand those heesy American teens programmes. A bit too cheesy!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie-x View Post
    There is a god!
    Hopefully all the hype that follows her around will die down somewhat. I think she is soooo overrated it's unreal. And tbh, I know she's aimed at younger girls but I really don't think she is that good of a role model. But that's just my opinion (:
    i so agree, shes seems to be everywhere shes so annoying!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I wonder what will happen to Miley when it all ends?
    Will she be able to handle a career away from this or is she in danger of being burnt out early like Britney?

Miley Cyrus is allegedly preparing to leave her hit Disney show Hannah Montana.

According to the New York Post, a representative for the network confirmed that it is scheduled to shoot the fourth and final season from January 18.

"You never know in this business... but right now we're scheduled to wrap [forever] after shooting this new batch of episodes," said Adam Bonnett, the channel's senior vice-president of programming.

Bonnett is quoted as saying that the fourth season will premiere in late spring but that there will be enough new episodes to last until 2011.

A spokesperson for Cyrus reportedly confirmed the news to Access Hollywood.

Hannah Montana revolves around a high school student called Miley Stewart who lives a secret life as an international popstar.

DS

Until 2011 That suits me fine Maybe by then I would have grown up a bit and gone off Hannah Montana .

totally gutted-, completely devestated! its like Take That splitting

NOT!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thread Information