Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Banner Tutorial - Paint Shop Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    its a bit of a tight rule really
    In some ways it can seem tight but it's better than having a board which is a complete mess, which was what it was before the rule came in with stakked banners all over the place.

People already abuse the rules as it is. People who can have banners and isgnitures make them huge. Thats hardly going to encourage the mods/admin to allow more people to be able to, is it? Its completly justified. If people weren't breaking the rules as it is, then i'm sure it would be allowed for more people to have them.

But this thread is about Paint Shop pro, so lets stop ranting on about the rules. That is what they are, and they aint gonna change. If you dont like them, discuss them in the thread that is about Banner rules, not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    People already abuse the rules as it is. People who can have banners and isgnitures make them huge. Thats hardly going to encourage the mods/admin to allow more people to be able to, is it? Its completly justified. If people weren't breaking the rules as it is, then i'm sure it would be allowed for more people to have them.

But this thread is about Paint Shop pro, so lets stop ranting on about the rules. That is what they are, and they aint gonna change. If you dont like them, discuss them in the thread that is about Banner rules, not here.
    did i say i didnt like them?

Well the fact that your saying its tight quite obviously indicates that you dont.

i was on about 1 rule been tight not all of them! you are indicating that i dont like the rules i mentioned 1 rule and i wasnt Replying to someone else so whats this got to do with you anyway!!

sorry, i didn't mean to cause an arguement

it not your fault

hiya im confused with your tutorial. where did you get the heart picture tube from on your tracy-ann and joel picture??

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    hiya im confused with your tutorial. where did you get the heart picture tube from on your tracy-ann and joel picture??
    Its not a tube its a brush and to be honest with you i can't remember where i got it from!

hi i got a question for anybody really erm im going to get the paint shop pro tutorial in a bit but i want to get brushes and stuff does anyone know anywebsites for them and how do you use them ay help would be appreciated thanx

Thread Information