Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy Series 6 * Spoilers *

What ending? What ending? Where is this written

Sorry should have put spoilers

Spoiler:
    I mean the end of Season 5

Yeah what happens I haven't read about it yet?

Spoiler:
    George enlists in the army.

Izzie and Alex get married.

In the season finale Izzie goes into cardiac arrest, but she has wrote a DNR form, so they wont help her, until Alex pleads and then they try to save her.

A John Dough arrives in the hospital, they dont know who it is until he writes 007 on Merediths hand and she knows it George, they try to save him as he is in a bad way.

The finale ends with Izzie in the elavator and George meeting her, its unknown who dies and who survives

5. The Following User Says Thank You to angel_eyes87 For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (13-06-2009)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've read everywhere that both TR Knight and Meredith are back in Season 6 and I've also read that the producers had rubbished the idea that George was going to be re-cast. The George re-cast bit was said on Twitter by one of the producers aswell, so can't see it happening tbh

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (13-06-2009), CrazyLea (13-06-2009)

Although most Grey’s Anatomy fans are anxiously awaiting the fates of T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl next season, one cast member is nervous about her own. Chandra Wilson, who plays Dr. Bailey on the hit ABC show, is still waiting to re-sign her contract to come back next season. “You know, I don’t have the slightest idea!” she said on The View Thursday when asked if she knew who was leaving the show. “I know nothing!” In fact, she lamented that she still hasn’t received word on whether she’ll be back on the show. “I’m waiting for my Disney letter saying, ‘You have the option to come back,’” she said. The company has until June 20 to send it, she added. After speculation that Heigl’s character would be killed off in the season finale of Grey’s, her and Knight’s characters appeared to have died. Still, show creator Shonda Rhimes hasn’t divulged any information on next season’s cast or story lines. Source: Us Magazine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (17-06-2009)

Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight's request to quit the hit medical drama three years before his contract expires has reportedly been granted by show boss Shonda Rhimes.

Sources tell Entertainment Weekly magazine Knight had grown tired of his character's lack of good storylines and asked series creator Rhimes to let him leave.

His character, George O'Malley, appeared to die in the final episode of the most recent season of the show.

The actor's experience on the series has provided career and personal highs and lows - fans loved his character but he was was forced to 'come out' as a gay man after former co-star Isaiah Washington referred to him as a "f**got" during an on-set fight with castmate Patrick Dempsey in October 2006.

They can't get rid of Bailey she rocks. If they are planning a clear out of cast members they may as well just scrap the tv programme all together.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Source EW

Fall's still months away, but one of last season's bigger Grey's Anatomy cliffhangers has already been resolved: Sources confirm to me exclusively that T.R. Knight's wish to be released from his contract has been granted. The official decision, I'm told, came down in the past few days, just as many of his castmates began receiving their formal pickup letters from ABC.

What does this news mean for George? What will Knight do next? And what about Izzie? Find out after the jump...

The actor's exit closes yet another rocky chapter for the embattled primetime soap, one that opened with Isaiahgate and worsened when, amid rumors that Knight was clashing with series creator Shonda Rhimes, George O'Malley was backburnered. Finally, Knight grew so fed up with his character's lack of storyline that he asked if he could check out three years before his deal expired. After that, all indications were that he would be let go, although Rhimes didn't make a final decision until recently. (Contractually speaking, she had until June 30 to make up her mind.)

Last month, Rhimes told me that George's relatively light storyline this year was the result of the normal "ebbs and flows" of ensemble television. But she did acknowledge that he was intentionally written lighter during the last half of the season so that viewers wouldn't think it odd that he was absent from the season finale -- something that was necessary to preserve the episode's biggest twist: that George was actually a disfigured John Doe who had been hit by a bus. "I really wanted you to not notice that he wasn't there for most of this episode," she said. "I don't think anybody noticed because of the way we laid it out this season."

Knight's departure would seem to confirm that George doesn't survive, although fans have wondered whether Rhimes is planning to pull an Elizabeth Reaser (Jane Doe/Rebecca) and have him live, only to be replaced by another actor, thanks to plastic surgeon Sloane's handiwork. That's "hilarious, ridiculous," the boss has said. However, I've heard that she was interested in having Knight appear in next season's first three episodes, but a short-term deal could not be brokered.
    RIP George

i am totally gutted!!!!!!!

Thread Information