Thread: New Lucy Allan Interview - Soaplife *Spoilers*

New Lucy Allan Interview - Soaplife *Spoilers*

Character Focus....
    "Stories will be more evenly shared between characters. The likes of Micheala, Josh and Sasha are leaving school so will get older stories"

The next Villain...
    "Theres nobody as nasty as Warren yet, the stories were so dark i don't think we need another Villain just yet."

Old characters returning...
    "The rumour about me bringing back 10 characters is false, however there is an old face returning at the end of September who will cause trouble. The character was very well established within the show, was with us for 4 years and didn't leave all that long ago. They left with alot of baggage."

Deaths...
    "I'm trying to avoid sudden deaths, they can be slightly overused"

The next Wedding...
    "Theres an unexpected wedding very soon, they aren't together yet, but the wedding isn't the big story, it's the repercussions"

A big stunt...
    "Theres going to be a big week towards the end of september, it's a story that's been on the backburner for the last 6 months but one we'll return to before a big climax. I won't reveal the character involved, but i think it will leave viewers utterly heartbroken. It will also lead to another big longterm story which will run over the following 18 months"

Preview:

New owners of Loft
    "Mercedes gets a proper job working alongside Malachy, Calvin and Sasha as the new managers of The Loft. It will be fun, but it won't be all laughs, things get dark when a face from Malachy's past arrives. Also, Mercy fears for Malachy when his health taks a turn for the worse"

Shock twist for Hannah
    "She doesn't want to be boring, she lands in trouble and she will revisit an old story"

The return of Eli?
    "Newt has a big story, revisiting problems of the past"

Daniel & Abi
    "It's not all as it seems with those 2, expect a dramatic climax at the end of August."

Heartbreak for Tony
    "Tony has alot of heartbreak over the summer, but he may come out of it with a 'happy ever after'."

Darren & Cindy
    Darren and Cindy are two of a kind, but theres an awful lot of baggage that's going to hit them and stop them being together"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

babs_ess (10-06-2009), lizann (10-06-2009), tammyy2j (11-06-2009)

HTF does Calvin and Sasha take over The Loft

Thread Information