Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United Thread

It really has

Ryan Giggs allegedly urged his brother to divorce his wife Natasha, with whom he had an eight-year affair.

The Manchester United player has shared with Rhodri his fear that the 34-year-old deliberately planned to "make a fast buck" by exposing their fling to the press, the Sunday Mirror reports.

Ryan is said to have told his brother: "Dump your wife, she's trouble... She's talking rubbish and you need to turn your back on her. She's seen a chance to make it big and she's gone for it."

A source added: "Ryan is convincing Rhodri that Natasha has plotted all this to make a fast buck - and telling him she'd be better off without her."

According to the publication, the sportsman has also accused Natasha of "over-egging" details of their affair in order to overshadow his widely-discussed tryst with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas.

On how the scandal has impacted Ryan's relationship with his wife Stacey, a friend added: "That's all he's bothered about. It's what Stacey thinks that's important to him - and at the moment she believes Natasha is making a lot of it up."

It was claimed today that Ryan got his sister-in-law pregnant and paid her £500 to have an abortion.

What a cheek of him,if this is true

Stacey Giggs is kidding herself he is a dirty cheating scumbag who she should kick to the kerb and take to the cleaners forget about living the wag lifestyle
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 13-06-2011 at 12:01.

Ryan Giggs's brother Rhodri has been accused of cheating on his wife Natasha, while she allegedly cheated on him with the Manchester United star.

The footballer and Natasha's eight-year relationship was revealed after Giggs was named in Parliament as the player behind the Imogen Thomas court injunction. However, Danielle Healy has now told The Sun that Rhodri cheated on his wife with her earlier this year.

"I think Rhodri has got a lot of balls trying to play the victim in all this," she said. "I might not have had an eight-year affair with him but what we did was still wrong. He was a married man with children when he had sex with me.

"He wasn't exactly being the family man the night we got it together. Rhodri knew exactly what he wanted that night and I got caught up in the moment. Rightly or wrongly, we did what we did."

The brunette told the paper that she first met Rhodri in a Manchester pub in February.

"I was out with friends and Rhodri was sitting on the next table with Will Mellor and another lad. We started chatting when they called last orders and they asked where the party was going to be," she explained. "We went back to someone's house and started doing karaoke. Rhodri was up there singing away.

"I noticed he had rings on both hands. He was banging his right hand on a table and one mate asked, 'Is that your wedding ring?' Rhodri held up his left hand and said, 'No, that's my wedding ring'. Then he pointed to his right hand and said, 'That's my divorce ring'. I just thought it was a throwaway comment. But now it makes you wonder if he already knew what Natasha had been up to."

Healy continued by claiming how the pair had gone "upstairs to a spare bedroom" after Rhodri "tried it on".

"We spent half an hour in the bedroom and then just went back downstairs and carried on the night," she said. "Then these two random women turned up. I think Rhodri's friends had called them. And everybody vanished into the night at about 3.30am.

"I didn't think much about it after that as I knew he was married. It was a one-night stand but I had his number and decided to text him just to make sure he was all right."

He allegedly replied: "I'm fine thanks. Just didn't want you emailing me on the off-chance, Natasha checks my emails. Hope you're well and maybe see you soon."

However, Healy said that she had decided to speak out after the brothers hit the headlines.

"He is coming across all hurt and wounded but I don't feel sorry for Ryan, Rhodri or Natasha. They're all at it and as bad as each other," she added.
    Last edited by Perdita; 15-06-2011 at 14:10.

8 - 2 win over Arsenal at weekend WOW!

i'd 8 - 2 be an arsenal fan right now

Footballer Rio Ferdinand on Thursday lost his privacy action over a "kiss and tell" story published by the Sunday Mirror.

The England and Manchester United star was not at the high court in London to hear Mr Justice Nicol dismiss his claim against Sunday Mirror publisher Mirror Group Newspapers. Ferdinand will pay MGN's legal costs.

Ferdinand brought his case for misuse of private information over an April 2010 Sunday Mirror article in which interior designer Carly Storey gave her account of their 13-year relationship in return for £16,000.

The judge said: "Overall, in my judgment, the balancing exercise favours the defendant's right of freedom of expression over the claimant's right of privacy."

After the judge's ruling, Sunday Mirror editor Tina Weaver said in a statement: "The Sunday Mirror is very pleased that the court has rejected Rio Ferdinand's privacy claim.

"The judge found that there was a justified public interest in reporting the off-pitch behaviour of the then England captain and discussion of his suitability for such an important and ambassadorial role representing the country.

"We are pleased the judge ruled that Mr Ferdinand had perpetuated a misleading public image and the Sunday Mirror was entitled to correct this impression.

"There has never been greater scrutiny of the media than now, and we applaud this ruling in recognising the important role a free press has to play in a democratic society."

Ferdinand, who has three children with wife Rebecca, had told the judge at an earlier high court hearing that he was "extremely upset to read the story, particularly because it came out of the blue".

"It has been stressful and embarrassing for me to have to explain it to fellow professionals as well as family members and friends, and it has inevitably put a strain on my relationship with my wife," he said.

"People also started shouting things out at me in the street after the article was published – things like, 'Where's your new bird?'"

Ferdinand added that he had not met the woman named in the Sunday Mirror story for six years by the time it was published.

"Although I am a well-known person I make a clear distinction between my public and private life and do not seek publicity for my personal life," he said. "I do not see why I should not be entitled to a private life just because I am a famous footballer."

no wonder he played pants the other night! his head was clearly all over the place.

Another league title for them, Van Persie has been outstanding this season great buy but they need to buy a defender and midfielder

Just goes to show your transfers in the summer really do make a difference. Unfortunatley Marwood messed it up for s and we didnt replace the players we lost.

Hopefully a win for the blue in d fa cup n we can once again show that manchester is where footballs happeneing!!

Just goes to show your transfers in the summer really do make a difference. Unfortunatley Marwood messed it up for s and we didnt replace the players we lost.

Hopefully a win for the blues in d the fa cup and we can once again show that manchester is where footballs happeneing!!

Looking forward to see what transfers come this way. Theres talk about ledewonowski from BVB for man u and napolos cavani as being mancinid main target.
    Last edited by Katy; 25-04-2013 at 09:53.

Thread Information