Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    They were hammered. Just go to show how far behind British football is compared to the rest of Europe.
    No. It shows how far Manchester United (and every other team in Europe) is behind Barcelona.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (02-06-2011)

Aye Messi is something else.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Barca are in a league of their own

Ryan Giggs allegedly had an eight-year relationship with his brother Rhodri's wife.

The footballer is said to have first met Natasha at a Manchester nightclub in 2003, while his wife was pregnant with their first child. The relationship ended four months later when Natasha started dating his brother, until the autumn of 2004 when they embarked on a seven-month fling, reports the News of the World.

The pair are alleged to have met on various occasions over the coming years, such as the day after his second child was born in October 2006 and again in April 2010, shortly before her Las Vegas wedding to Rhodri.

She apparently told a friend: "I knew it was wrong. It's the worst possible betrayal. I tried to end it but my relationship with Ryan was like an addiction. Anything he said, I did. If he wanted me to drop everything to meet him, I would. I just couldn't say no.

"He instigated it all. It was all on his terms. There were constant calls, constant texts, constant meetings. But Ryan was never romantic with me. He never told me he loved me. It was all about sex."

Rumours of the affair began circulating in 2008 and Natasha is said to have described it to friends as "Manchester's worst-kept secret". They reportedly last saw each other on April 9 this year.

Liberal Democrat MP John Hemming recently named Ryan as the footballer who had taken out an injunction over an alleged affair with Imogen Thomas.

London, June 11 (ANI): Ryan Giggs could face jail if he is found to have misled judges about his happily married family man status in order to obtain an injunction to cover up his alleged affair with glamour girl Imogen Thomas.

The crime carries a maximum sentence of seven years in jail.

Giggs, 37, gave a sworn statement to the High Court in London declaring why he believed an order should be granted to stop details of the alleged six-month fling being made public.

He relied on the fact he was married with two children whose privacy he wished to protect. The order was granted by Mr Justice Eady to stop Giggs or his family being named.

But his sister-in-law Natasha, 28, has since claimed she had a secret eight-year affair with him behind the backs of his wife Stacey, 32, and brother Rhodri, 34.

A third alleged lover is also understood to be considering telling all.

Lawyers say if Giggs is found to have deliberately withheld details of other affairs from the court he is open to prosecution, reports the Daily Star.

D-Day for the footie star is November 7 when he will give evidence at a hearing to determine if the injunction should remain in place.

Legal sources claim Giggs will now be under pressure to drop his injunction fight, even though it could allow Imogen to tell her side of the story. (ANI)

Mr Giggs aint the hero or role model he was now he's had an affair with his sister-in-law some brother.

hope he does get done for it, and i also hope the courts really look at this superinjuntion law cause in my eyes its just not working!

I bet Giggs is well pleased with the £200,000 he is allegedly supposed to have spent on getting his superinjunction. It certainly kept his name out of the papers...

Ryan Gigg's sister-in-law has revealed that the footballer made her pregnant during their eight-year affair.

Natasha discovered the news shortly before her Las Vegas wedding to the Manchester United player's brother Rhodri and said she was "a million per cent" sure it was Ryan's. He gave her £500 for an abortion.

"It was awful. I was crying. All I kept thinking was, 'I'm getting married to Rhodri next month and I'm pregnant to Ryan, his brother'," she told the News of the World. "Ryan told me straight off, 'You know there's only one option - a termination. We can't ruin everybody's life'.

"I was due to fly out to Las Vegas to marry Rhodri within weeks and I knew I couldn't possibly marry him while I was pregnant with his brother's baby. Going through with the termination was horrendous. Even though I was with Rhodri and loved him, I had feelings for Ryan.

"He got back [from holiday] the day before the termination and arranged to meet me at Worsley Cricket Club. I remember it was a roasting hot day and Ryan came on his push bike. He was in his shorts and sunglasses and handed me £500, saying that was all he could get out."

Natasha also defended her relationships with other footballers such as Dwight Yorke and Danny Simpson, saying she doesn't go "hunting" them down.

Ryan is now said to be seeking therapy for sex addiction.

This story get's more vile everyday.

Thread Information