Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United Thread

There should be a ban on any so called celebs and wannabes given any publicity. Were do think it's cool to be a swine by going off and having an affairs whenever they like without a thought for their families and Imogen is no better, if she knew he was married with kids before she jumped in the sack with him. If celebs want to go sniffing around anything with a pulse then they should be made to make a donation to charity depending on their income for the media to keep quiet. That would stop all these fame hungry wannabes having their sorrid lives splattered all over the news.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-05-2011), Siobhan (25-05-2011)

Wow Giggs was awful the other night at the Barca game, Barca completed out played and out classed United off the field and were worthy winners

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Wow Giggs was awful the other night at the Barca game, Barca completed out played and out classed United off the field and were worthy winners
    United played terrible if it wasnt for Van Der Sar , Barcelona could have been 6 or 7 goals up - Barcelona and Messi are in a league of their own

Barca were a class act on saturday! thats all that can be said!!

Messi, Villa, Iniesta, Alves, Mascerano, Valdes...in fact all of them just superb!!!

During the second half of the European Cup Final Alex Ferguson remonstrated with the fourth official and demanded a ball be introduced to the game. The puzzeled official informed him that there already was a ball on the pitch. ''I know'' said Ferguson ''but Barcelona are using that one!!!!!!''

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-06-2011), Perdita (31-05-2011), Siobhan (31-05-2011), tammyy2j (31-05-2011)

Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has announced his retirement from football with immediate effect.

Leading on from your one Alan;

United are going to release limited edition '19' posters next season, to commemorate how many times they touched the ball against Barcelona.
    Super Mod

They were hammered. Just go to show how far behind British football is compared to the rest of Europe.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    There should be a ban on any so called celebs and wannabes given any publicity. Were do think it's cool to be a swine by going off and having an affairs whenever they like without a thought for their families and Imogen is no better, if she knew he was married with kids before she jumped in the sack with him. If celebs want to go sniffing around anything with a pulse then they should be made to make a donation to charity depending on their income for the media to keep quiet. That would stop all these fame hungry wannabes having their sorrid lives splattered all over the news.
    I was reading in a magazine that Ryan's wife is sticking by him and blaming it all on Imogen it does take two after all

Thread Information