Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

im off to help at the playschool again this morning. i cant normally be bothered to go in the mornings but as its a nice day and im up i thought i would. hopefully theyll be a bit less hyper than the other day lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Dancing was stressful! Well not really, we have our festival (competition) on Sunday so everythings always tense the last lesson before, it doesn't help that we were still re-choroegraphing everything either!
    hope it goes ok
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Hope your hayfever improves Kath, mine was bad yesterday but doesnt seem to be as bad today, i think it must be a specific pollen in the park as its only when i walk through there i am really affected.

I passed my exams I am so happy, i got a 2.2 in family law and 2.1s in the other 3. Not quite sure how i managed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (10-07-2009)

My hay fever is starting to calm down now but I hope yours improves soon Kath.

Well done Katy - that is brilliant.

I went camping last night. It was nice to get out of the house.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (10-07-2009), Katy (10-07-2009)

Well done Katy, well impressive

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (10-07-2009)

Congrats Katy

I woke up this morning in agony, I couldn't move. Really don't know what I'm procrastinating about; I need to see a doctor. I think its because I'm in a new area and I haven't seen a doctor here before, I'm worried because they haven't got my records and don't know my history and will probably say I'm just run down or it's drug withdrawals. I'd have been to see my gp weeks ago if I'd been at home because I know him, he understands what I'm like when I get ill and I trust he knows what he's talking about.

So I've been taking co-codamol and now having a glass of wine (yes, I know it's naughty but it needs drinking).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Katy (10-07-2009)

i went and helped at the playschool again today. one of the little kids accidently sliced my arm open while they were trying to "kill" me! it didnt hurt but there was quite a lot of blood! i was teaching the little kids how to play wheelbarrow races which was quite fun! and some random cat kept walking in which all the kids were really excited about!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I passed my exams I am so happy, i got a 2.2 in family law and 2.1s in the other 3. Not quite sure how i managed!
    congrats katy
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

13. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Katy (10-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I woke up this morning in agony, I couldn't move. Really don't know what I'm procrastinating about; I need to see a doctor. I think its because I'm in a new area and I haven't seen a doctor here before, I'm worried because they haven't got my records and don't know my history and will probably say I'm just run down or it's drug withdrawals. I'd have been to see my gp weeks ago if I'd been at home because I know him, he understands what I'm like when I get ill and I trust he knows what he's talking about.

So I've been taking co-codamol and now having a glass of wine (yes, I know it's naughty but it needs drinking).
    hope you feel better soon abigail can you not get your records transferred to the new doctor? even if you think he cant help you, surely it would be better to go and check rather than staying at home getting worse?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

My swollen eyes finally managed to settle down this afternoon. the weather is too get cooler over the weekend and rain is forecast so that should ease it a bit. It's been a while since my eyes were so puffy.

Well done on your exams Katy. Abigail get yourself to A&E if your not feeling better over the weekend.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information