Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Aww Crystal Maze! Where to is that?
    ..Me and my friends are thinking baout coming down to stay in a caravan in Tenby somewhere in the summer holidays

yeah it is. Lol.. liek I said, it's probably just me. It's just not the same as it was before it all happened... and I don't like it. We used to talk and have a laugh but now it's as if we're crossing the line if we dare to even have a alugh with each other

Do you know where Oakwood is? It's next to that. About 20 mins from Tenby.
    Ah really If you do, let me meet you lmao

Really? The other night he was fine wasn't he? Have you spoken to him about it?

Yeahh I know... I thoguht there was a bowling place next to Oakwood.. because when we went camping I remember going to this bowling place because the weather was pants but they were full...

It's weird.. maybe it's because he's in charge sine he is the assistant manager? but I don't know.. I'll see what it's liek on Saturday when him and the manager are in, maybe.. hopefully things will be different

EDIT: Hell yeah I'll meet you!! Omg how completely cool would that be?!
    Last edited by Kirsty :]; 03-06-2009 at 23:45.

Yeah that's the place. It's a bowling centre and has a crystal maze there! It's awesome!!!

Is it just in work he's like that? Yeah see what he's like on Saturday, and if it's the same, ask him about it!

And that would be amaaaazing And we can go to the crystal maze lmao and Oakwood

Omg do they?! WOW!

Well... I never really see him out of work, I've only given him a lift home twice and we didn't exactly talk very much haha. but he's different in work now to how he was before. Argh.

Aww I want to go to the crystal maze now!!!

I'm back at home (Yorkshire) for a few days now. Going down to Stoke to pick all my things up tomorrow, pay my fines and collect assignments. Blockbuster have sent me a bill for £8 because I returned four DVDs an hour late

I'm not looking forward to going really *shakes head* Most people have vacated the Cliff so it's going to be very lonely. So many bad things happened in the few days before I left. All the fun times and memories I had in the couple of months before those two days have been spoiled.

I was burning all my photos to disc earlier and I flicked through a few uni ones. There was good times in amongst all the bad. The first month and last six weeks there was wonderful.

Sam sent me a message on the train home. He's failed his exams and a few other things have happened. I was having a good day up to that then it felt like somebody had dropped an anvil on me. I really do miss him and I was starting to get used to not speaking for a few days. It's been so hard not having him to talk to, watch a dvd with or just generally have fun. Things have changed so much is so little time.

I keep randomly bursting into tears. I got off the train and just sat on the platform and cried. Yesterday I was crying in the shower over nothing.

My bed is calling. I have a headache and my bones are weary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post

EDIT: Hell yeah I'll meet you!! Omg how completely cool would that be?!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post

And that would be amaaaazing And we can go to the crystal maze lmao and Oakwood

How far do you live from each other?

Well I'm from the South and Lea's in the West... a 2 hour drive down the motorway I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Hope you feel better soon Tanner Button.
    Chin up my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thank youu clown (:

Had a decent sleep last night minus the fact my dad phoned me at 6, meaning to phone my brother that always happens haa!

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I'm back at home (Yorkshire) for a few days now. Going down to Stoke to pick all my things up tomorrow, pay my fines and collect assignments. Blockbuster have sent me a bill for £8 because I returned four DVDs an hour late
    You should contest it, if you can, like you can parking fines. One hour is ridiculous.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information