Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Have a good time Shiv!!

OMG got back from london on wednesday night Wicked was amazing! I love it and Ive become obsessed by it lol! got the program and the CD
    Also on the wed we went and saw We will rock you! That was amazing as well, we got last minute tickets, £34 tickets should have been £55, we were the 4th row and in the middle omg amazing what show!
    This really was the best birthday present of all time!

didnt do much yesterday. me and my dad were playing on the wii and it was getting so crazy, my cat looked really scared lol! dunno what im gonna do today yet, probably nothing lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    I hope your Grandad gets better soon Di M
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Di Marco, best wishes to your grandpa
    thanks apparently hes gonna have another scan on monday as they still dont know whats wrong with him. he seemed alright though when i went up there yesterday so thats good. i think he was pleased to see me and my sis cos my gran was annoying him lol! though the guy on the bed next to him is really weird, he kept staring at me and my sis and my grandad said he threw a glass of water at a nurse just before we got there!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I am really excited as I am off to Germany tomorrow.. can't wait
    hope you have a good time
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    OMG got back from london on wednesday night Wicked was amazing! I love it and Ive become obsessed by it lol! got the program and the CD
    Also on the wed we went and saw We will rock you! That was amazing as well, we got last minute tickets, £34 tickets should have been £55, we were the 4th row and in the middle omg amazing what show!
    glad you had a good time ive seen we will rock you and i agree its really good. i really wanna see wicked though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    glad you had a good time ive seen we will rock you and i agree its really good. i really wanna see wicked though
    You have to see it, its amazing!

Since I live near where all these shows happen I should really make an effort to go and see them.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Since I live near where all these shows happen I should really make an effort to go and see them.

you should they are amazing, I love musicals and for quite a few of them I just want to see them again and again

Aww I want to see WWRY

I had an amazing time at the Ball last night! I jsut loved it. The dj was really good, and the atmosphere was really nice and everyone jsut ahd a good time

Had work today and wasn't meant to finish until 8 but it was quiet so I was let go at 6:00 now I have to find something to do this evening, the weathers too nice to waste. I've been invited to a bbq but I'm not really sure I want to go as I don't really trust the people... if that makes sense lol

ive got nothing to do, ive been so bored i ended up going to bed at 10pm last night!

and something i forgot to say on thursday, apparently ross kemp was doing a book signing at my local waterstones, the queue was huge!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information