Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Good luck to you both. If I can pass exams with firsts without revising then I'm sure you'll both do great

I really don't deserve to get firsts when I haven't worked for it. There's people who work their socks off for weeks before the exam and don't pass yet I revise for a few hours the day before and come out with the fourth highest mark across two awards It's not fair.

There's one person I really want to share this with and I can't He was the first person I thought of when I got the results and I automatically reached for my phone to ring him. Then I remembered I can't. I sent him a text but his phone isn't accepting them.

This "let's keep our distance and sort ourselves out" idea is so hard. I hate it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Abbie (02-06-2009)

Omg well done Abigail! You should be proud, you must've done something righ to get those grades so don't beat yourself up about it

My first exam is Friday.. absolutely dreading it, I really am not motivated at all. I didn't wnat to be in school as it was, I was more or less forced to go back... so sitting exams is the last thing I want to do.

Been to my friends for a revision day today... did a bit so thats ok... got very burnt, it hurts and jsut been dancing, I'm thinking of going to bed soon to read through my notes again.. Hmm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Abigail (03-06-2009)

Well done Abigail on getting those wonderfuk results.
    Well I got out of hospital yeserday after feeling dreadful for the last 5 days - it turned out I have a total body infections so the chest pain wasn't chest pain but pain from my infected lungs - so onwards and upwards and taking yet more pain meds...

To everyone doing exams, try to relax, read the exam paper all the way through and then start, this works for 3 reasons - 1) the whole exam doesnt feel so daunting as you know what to expect and 2) if one question is a bit hard you know that there are a few that you could spend longer on and get one or 2 or 5 more important points.
    All the best
    Senorita

6. The Following User Says Thank You to senorita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (03-06-2009)

well done abigail, there great results.

I have spent all morning emailing and talking no the phone to volunteering places like the CAB. I am determined to actually do something productive with my summer. Not just sit around. I was so proud of myself booking my flights yesterday as well, im a liittle scared about that though but should be really good all the same.

Going to book some driving lessons later as i am actually having a productive morning, i am on a bit of a role, also got some money from that phone recycling place, going to hit amazon later try and sell text books. Busy Busy Busy!!!! and all that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Abigail (03-06-2009)

Finished my exams I have a week off before I have to go back and start A2.

That's fab Abigail well done!

I still have four more exams to go. History today was HARD. I wrote something, then thought it was wrong so crossed it out and wrote the other thing, then after the exam I looked in my book and realised it was right the first time. gutted. I don't even expect to get a C ha. But i'm pretty confident about the next paper which is on thursday so hopefully that will bump my mark up.

Last english language tomorrow!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

came home yesterday which was good as ive been a bit bored as i dont have anything to do now my laptops broken!

today i went and helped at the playschool, which was quite fun, some of the little kids are so sweet!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy
    I have had a very unproductive day at the job centre! i think it might have to be volunteering at least that way i will not be bored, i have been skint for three years whats one more summer giong to hurt!
    yeh i think im gonna do volunteering stuff in the summer as well, i can never seem to get a job, and at least then i can volunteer in a job which i might wanna do in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Katy
    glad you had a good time, i need to book some driving lessons, at least i can do something productive with my time.
    i need to get onto doing that as well. i really need to learn to drive and im going to have enough time to do it over the summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail
    Katy, if you can't find a job for 28 days and have evidence (i.e. job interviews, letter from the job centre saying they've been trying to get you work) you can apply for summer Access To Learning fund (ALF). If you ring the advice centre at your university they will be able to give you more information.

It's a grant that you don't have to pay back unless you withdraw or intermit.
    thanks, i didnt know that
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I just got my exam results and overall module marks for this semester. Grade point 13 on both modules, another two firsts Highest gp possible is 15. I'm speechless. I knew I 'd done well on one module but the other exam didn't go too well, so I must have done pretty good on the assignment.

Shame I haven't got any wine to celebrate with.

Still awaiting a decision on the module I failed from first semester. Hopefully with high firsts across the board (every module ) they won't make me redo it.

I really can't fooking believe it. GPs of 13 and 14 for every piece of work bar one. Shame the first year counts for nothing
    congrats
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Im sitting here exhausted, tired, sick and tired of everything and missing alyson more then i ever have. All i want to do is go to my bed and curl up and cry. I'm sick and tired of i don't know what. My hayfever aint helping things either. Neithers my foot. All it does is ache and nothing will stop it. Urgh hate feeling like this espically after my last exam

i sound depressed but i'm not just i don't know anymore.

EDIT: i'm going out of my mind is well i'm playing this game and it confuses me urgh
    Last edited by Tannie; 03-06-2009 at 21:01.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Thread Information