Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1337

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Off to Spain tomorrow morning, have to leave home at 2 am Going to celebrate OH's birthday with friends and family (his birth year ends in 9 ) Not staying for long though, back next Monday . Still, a nice break that I am looking forward to

Have a great time,Perdy, and Many Happy Returns to your OH!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Perdita (17-11-2009)

I'm planning a weekend away with a few friends. Originally the plan was to go to Wales and stay in a log cabin. Now we're going to Scotland camping. In December. I'm not sure everyone has realised just how cold it gets up there. The place we want to stay is out of our budget so we either camp or drive long distances.

Still, it should be fun and we all need a break. Even if we will be freezing to death in the middle of a forest
    Thanks CrazyLea

Been to brigg garden center with my nanas today and just been at home....

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I'm planning a weekend away with a few friends. Originally the plan was to go to Wales and stay in a log cabin. Now we're going to Scotland camping. In December. I'm not sure everyone has realised just how cold it gets up there. The place we want to stay is out of our budget so we either camp or drive long distances.

Still, it should be fun and we all need a break. Even if we will be freezing to death in the middle of a forest
    It is indeed cold up here, wrapping up warmly is a plan when you come up here Abigail. Where about in Scotland will you be camping?

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post

It is indeed cold up here, wrapping up warmly is a plan when you come up here Abigail. Where about in Scotland will you be camping?
    Galloway Forest Park. It was recently named as the darkest sky outside of America so we're going star gazing.
    Thanks CrazyLea

It isn't too cold at the moment - about 8 oC, but it is blooming wet - especially in Dumfries and Galloway.

The forecast is for a drier day today and getting colder.

Wrap up VERY warm and keep dry!

The camping trip may be off. It's all kicking off at the university again over a link posted on the union website. Sometimes I honestly wonder what people are at university for, just to get smashed every night of the week (which is perfectly acceptable) or to complain about every single thing they disagree with, whether it's right or wrong. The behaviour of some students is quite frankly appalling. I'm hoping it will blow over by Monday but we've organised a meeting to discuss the situation for Monday night.

Tonight, I'm going to turn my phone off, ignore the facebook groups and just relax. Catch up on all the tv I haven't had time to watch, maybe watch some 24
    Thanks CrazyLea

Oh my god! The rain!

Im glad I dont have anywhere to go today
    Last edited by Abbie; 22-11-2009 at 13:55.

The roads were flooded yesterday.. it was horrible trying to drive to town
    The wind is manic here today, it just slammed my bathroom door shut and I jumped a mile haha

Today I need to bucle down and get on with my College assignments... it's Parents evening tomorrow, the fun!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    my day has gone pretty badly, we had a hot oil fire in our kitchen.. ( yea I know it also happened on Casualty) the damage in our kitchen is miniumal but the fumes from the burnt plastic is what got me and Kim pretty sick and coughing ...I just finished scrubbing down the cabinets ( every thing that is plastic underneath is blackish brown) waiting for Kim to bring me his dads ladder so I can get to the walls behind the cabinet ( flash fire behind them )

We are Ok.. just P.O.'ed that it happened, but also very relieved the damage was small and Kim can replace every thing himself without involving an insurance claim..( we are insured to the teeth)

Thread Information