Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1337

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Today I feel a little low

Stomach is killing me been having pains for the last 3-4 days now. I also am aching all over like I have been lifting weight or something I can't put my finger on what is wrong with me. Usually I am full of life but today I feel like crap.

I thought spending some time online and enjoying a spending spree online would perk me up a little instead eventhough I have spent £100 on clothes it hasn't got me out of this dull feeling.
    Do you have a temperature, Hannelene? You could have a viral infection.

What side are the pains on? I had a grumbling appendix for ages before it got 'bad' enough to go to the doc - and I was rushed to emergency surgery.

If you don't feel better soon, you should go and get checked out - better safe than sorry.

I hope that you feel better soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Hannelene (01-11-2009)

Trin I'm not sure what software they are using to evaluate support staff jobs I will let you know. It all started from the binmen strike and the equal pay between them and dinnerladies. Telford and jewel and Esk colleges have or are in the process of job evaluation. We have five faculties and all the clerical and admin get together to discuss what they do and 1 admin and 1 clerical is interviewed for approx 2 hours. Then the information is keyed into a computer, which evaluates the real pay grade of your job. If it concludes that you are underpaid then your salary will increase, however if your job is evaluated at a lower grade as soon as a staff member leaves then that grade will be dropped. My concerns are all of us clerical all do different jobs. For example I am responsible for 600 apprentices thought the year. In one week I have 200 attending college, were I have to not only update the college attendance system for the sums but also report these attendances to external employers. No other faculty has to do that. There is stuff that other faculty staff do that I don't but only one member of staff will be interviewed and we all have to get our jobs detailed on the document.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Today I feel a little low

Stomach is killing me been having pains for the last 3-4 days now. I also am aching all over like I have been lifting weight or something I can't put my finger on what is wrong with me. Usually I am full of life but today I feel like crap.

I thought spending some time online and enjoying a spending spree online would perk me up a little instead eventhough I have spent £100 on clothes it hasn't got me out of this dull feeling.
    Do you have a temperature, Hannelene? You could have a viral infection.

What side are the pains on? I had a grumbling appendix for ages before it got 'bad' enough to go to the doc - and I was rushed to emergency surgery.

If you don't feel better soon, you should go and get checked out - better safe than sorry.

I hope that you feel better soon.
    I have been sleeping more then I ever would appetite has gone and I am just taking painkillers for the pain I have in my back and neck

If I feel this bad in the morning I will take a day off and head to my doctors as....

I hope everyone who has had a bad week is feeling better turn your frowns upside down

I got back from London not long ago... I could literally sleep for days on end!
    I had such a good time though!
    I saw Oliver, which was amazing!
    We spent our days shopping around Leicester Square, Camden town (which is beautiful all lit up at night) Oxford Street and Covent Garden. It was lovely and we saw a tarot card reader... was very spooked but kind of happy with the outcome, and I got closure... I think.
    Our nights were spent out in Soho, Camden and Leicester Square.
    Camden was so fun! Me and Cat befriended a man playng the banjo or something. and in the middle of Camden we were doing the macarina and singing to songs the banjo man was playing haha, we got really Welsh proud too...so much so that when we went to find our bus, 3 random guys noticed us and shouted "It's the Welsh girls" haha..was funny.
    Last night was amazing! We got dressed up for Halloween and went to Leicester Square and got into two clubs for free because we were dressed up, it was such a good night. I've loved this weekend... but it is nice to be home and have a good nights sleep in my own bed and not the floor haha

Happy for you that you are getting over a certain person, by the sound of it, and that you had a fab time in London. It really sounds like you had loads of fun

Sounds like you had a great weekend Kirsty
    Thanks CrazyLea

Happy Birthday Abigail and StarsofCCTV

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Abigail (02-11-2009), StarsOfCCTV (03-11-2009)

Aww, that's so nice of you It's just like any other day really. Most of my presents and cards are going to my mum's because of the postal situation here and I'm going home in a few days, so I've only had two cards. Lots of messages though.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Aww, what its like to be twen-teen

Feels much the same as being 19. I would like to thank MSN for sending me an email this morning reminding me it's my birthday. I've been celebrating it on the same date each year since I was born, I don't need reminding
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information