Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1337

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Im going mad doing this introduction! its taking me ages!

And omg before I made a lovely tuna pasta bake it was soooo nice and I have half of it left, yummy

I made a cottage pie the other day and it lasted me three suppers. Hooray cooking on a budget.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Lol you see I need to do more stuff like I did today, even if it takes more time cooking
    It was a good distraction from this practical report

What is a tuna bake? I've always wanted to try one!

I'm feeling pretty good today, apart from the headache of doom due to being overtired and getting hardly any sleep. However, my friend is home from Uni and I didn't know until earlier, we used to be so close but drifted apart, we went out for a drive tonight and had a good catch up, I really enjoyed it so I'm happy.

Also, has Lea been about recently?

Yeah its always worth it. The plastic chinese tubs they give you are great for putting leftovers in, they freeze and you can put them in the microwave.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Donkey View Post
    What is a tuna bake? I've always wanted to try one!

I'm feeling pretty good today, apart from the headache of doom due to being overtired and getting hardly any sleep. However, my friend is home from Uni and I didn't know until earlier, we used to be so close but drifted apart, we went out for a drive tonight and had a good catch up, I really enjoyed it so I'm happy.

Also, has Lea been about recently?
    Yes, she has

Tuna bake is nice, pasta and tuna and a bit of cheese on top, into the oven ... yummie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (08-12-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Yeah its always worth it. The plastic chinese tubs they give you are great for putting leftovers in, they freeze and you can put them in the microwave.
    thats what I use!

Parents Evening - what a waste of time. No 1 son already has three unconditional uni offers and doesn't care much this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Trinity View Post
    Parents Evening - what a waste of time. No 1 son already has three unconditional uni offers and doesn't care much this year.
    Congratulations on your son .

These past few days have been hell . I've fallen out with my best friend actually don't want anything to do with her cause i feel like she's been destroying me with her lies and whatnot. Last night i got tipsy (something i really shouldn't of done!) & phoned her and thought maybe we could sort this out but she wouldn't come see me, she never came to see me at Asda today during our lunch break either using some crummy excuse and then saying how i have a personality change apparently i'm a "Bad" Tanya :S but i was so angry in the car and i just feel like crap generally . I'm scared i'm actually becoming depressed cause i feel like i'm falling into a black hole and i just can't get myself back out and i don't want to feel like this

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tannie For This Useful Post:

Trinity (08-12-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Trinity View Post
    Aw WOW Congrats

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Trinity (08-12-2009)

Thread Information