Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

GLad you both enjoyed College.

I been helping my mam at her school putting her classroom together, but she dropped a cupbard on my leg and now its all cut and is really quite sore.

Tomorrow im going shopping for a party dress when im in #Ireland and i need a bag thats small enough to go as hand luggage only for the flight. I cant afford to put it in the hold!

Im having a night in too as the weathers miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    I enrolled at College today lol

My temporary bus pass is a complete mugshot! Haha.. they want £150 for a bus pass! They can stuff that.. I'll just drive and then pay the bus far on the odd occasion I don't drive due to bad weather and that.

I start next Tuesday I'm soo excited, I noticed on the register list that there was a guy called Ben Jones in my class, a few years ago I used to speak to a ugy of that name, and last year he left College but said he may go back the next year (being this year) so I'm interested to find out whether or not it's the same guy... how weird would that be though?! Haha

I so wanted to go out tonight... but the weather is absolutely pants, so I think I'm going to have a night in
    That bus pass sounds similar to mine. I would do that if I could too. We have a new bus company which leaves later in the morning. The route goes all around the houses so to speak though, it takes 10/15 mins to drive there and the bus takes about 35!

I start tomorrow. Had to enrol today, get timetables etc. Mine is an absolute joke! My school have excelled at making me feel like the spare part again. Me and two friends have General Studies at the same time. I'm in a group by myself with a teacher that can't teach and they're in one together with a better teacher. I already have the teacher for some lessons and with the extras I'm going to have to teach myself a quarter of my lessons My frees are in ridiculous places too, so many lessons will be a total waste this year.

End of rant lol.

Im 18 in 32 minuets hahaa it has taken its time coming and im looking forward to it.

College is hilarious seriously my friends are nutters and all we do is laugh in history, i'm gutted that we're not studying appeasement but i'm happy with what we are doing. I have loads to tell so i'll come back tomorrow if its possible for me to spell

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Omg Tannie no way that came well quick!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthdayyyy!

So much for a quiet night in... went to Spoooons
    Invited Adam for a drink and I planned to ask where I stood, buit I didn't have the courage. So I text him and asked instead, and he replied with "well as you're giving me a lift home tomorrow night (I didn't even knwo that hha) is it ok if we chat about it then?

So I'll finally have closure tomorrow not, good or bad.. at least I'll b out of the dark, and I told him that even if it is bad.. to jsut let me know because I won't let it get in the ay of work, that's not what i'm about. Grr anyways.. had a good night in alllll

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Tannie (03-09-2009)

Happy Birthday Tannie I don't expect you'll be able to type by the end of the day. ;)

Good night last night, into Central London to a cocktail bar then Wetherspoon's because the bar was so overpriced. Although we did take advantage of the 2 for 1 but it ended at 8pm.

Bank stuff to deal with today - so boring. Just transferring money really. Typical I forget my money I got from last week though. Have to go to the post office anyway so there's a bank in the same bit which is handy. This Amazon thing is keeping me busy going to the post office. Although it is annoying I've only got 2 feedback ratings so far, and I've sold 15 things, and I'm sure most of the items have got there by now.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Tannie (03-09-2009)

Happy Birthday Tannie

I m going shopping, i need a new outfit for a family do and a dress for a mates 21st in Dublin. Im excited for them now, slightly concerned about my funds but ah well never mind.

so yeah Manchester calls.

happy bday Tannie.. enjoy your day
    Super Mod

Thank you to everyone who said Happy Birthday to me I had a great day and didn't get drunk cause i have college tomorrow so heading off to bed soon. I'm absolutely knackered althrough i will admit i'm slightly tipsy so any spelling mistakes that is the reason why

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Happy Birthday Tannie Glad you had a nice day!

My temporary bus pass is a complete mugshot! Haha.. they want £150 for a bus pass! They can stuff that.. I'll just drive and then pay the bus far on the odd occasion I don't drive due to bad weather and that.
    That's atrocious!!! Is it a college service ? Or a service bus?
    We had to pay for ours if we were over 18 when we started, but only 20 pound for the whole year!!!!

Thread Information