Page 55 of 134 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

I'm having a glass of wine and waiting for my curry to arrive I used to have curry at least twice a week at uni (and it was scrummy ) and I'm having major cravings for it.

Haven't done much today apart from housework and sleep.

Ahhh I've had such a good day

We had our MIDAAI dance festival today where you compete against other dancing schools for medals.
    We got a 2nd in our Irish troupe and 3rd for our 42nd Street. I am sooooo happy Out of 20 troupes, I don't think we did half bad at all!

I do feel worse on the cold front though It felt like I was going to throw up after the Irish and now my head is pounding ... but it was worth it in the end

well done Kirsty, thats brilliant.

I used to Irish dance, it was never a good sport after a night out.

I had a great day yesterday, met my cousin and it was really nice, and then i took dog for a walk with my mum and lost my phone. Which kind of put a downer on the day. I have now found out i dont have insurance as i have een paying out for a different model, and have spent all morning on flipping hold. think i finally sorted it though, they are swending a replacement sim which eans i can keep my number and they were really helpful in all fairness.

I've done something to my back and i honestly don't know what. I was fine when i got up but now it's sore, i'm having trouble breathing is well. Ugrh and i have to hang the washing out iswell then think i might lie down for a bit and see if that helps.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

You might have pulled a muscle Tannie. Have you been doing any heavy lifting or pulling? A heat pack and some paracetamol might help

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Tannie (13-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    You might have pulled a muscle Tannie. Have you been doing any heavy lifting or pulling? A heat pack and some paracetamol might help
    Nope not really. Might of done it in my sleep through I'll take some paracetamol after i've ate, we don't have a heat pack and i'm not heading up the street for one as we have thunder

A hot bath or shower could do the trick. Keeping warm tends to help me when my back is aching. Next time you are shopping, get some Deep Heat cream, also quite beneficial for me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Tannie (13-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    A hot bath or shower could do the trick. Keeping warm tends to help me when my back is aching. Next time you are shopping, get some Deep Heat cream, also quite beneficial for me.
    I never thought of a hot bath, think i'm going to head in the bath after i've had my lunch and hovered. (: and yeha i will if i remember

Deep Heat is a life saviour! works for any muscle strain, i use it after football and sailing if i can feel a twinge. Hope it gets better soon.

I need to hoover as well, i keep forgetting. Watching my ER DVD as its raining and theres nothing else to do. Im really enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Deep Heat is a life saviour! works for any muscle strain, i use it after football and sailing if i can feel a twinge. Hope it gets better soon.
    Just don't put it anywhere near your bits or eyes Hurts like hell.

Thread Information